3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koridor 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

Sednya tested the subject. In principle, nothing new, only the Fritz's intellect has become better, a couple of guns have been added, but it's interesting to play. We play as Joe "Red" Hearthstock and intersect with Baker (the hero of the first brothers). The graph has not changed at all, the physics too, the tanks began to look more painted. In general, I advise all fans of such games: wink:
20 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 06.11.21

I played it a week and a half ago ... nothing really new and interesting, against the background of K4 and Fair I don't think to take it yet.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] I played it a week and a half ago ... nothing really new and interesting, against the background of K4 and Fair I don't think to take it yet. [/ quote]
Well, the theme is closer to me personally ... and the gameplay is good : wink:

t
the end 06.11.21

But I want to ask if there is the first part of the game, well, this one is on PS2.

R
Roman 06.11.21

The first part is there, it came out last year.

-
-Mag 06.11.21

there is no complement to this.
and Road to Hill 30 is on PS2 as already mentioned.

t
the end 06.11.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] there is no addition to this.
and Road to Hill 30 is on PS2 as already said. [/ quote]
How you made me happy !!! : D: D

E
EQA Rif 06.11.21

Seventh saw the PS2-shny EIB on the market.

t
the end 06.11.21

That's it, I bought the game. 8)
Everything is cool, but it's hard to kill the Fritz.
I haven't played BIA Road to hill 30, but tell me which part is better (Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood or BIA Road to hill 30).

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "the end"] That's it, I bought the game. 8)
Everything is cool, but it's hard to kill the Fritz.
I BIA Road to hill 30 is not played, but tell me what part of the better (Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood or BIA Road to hill 30). [/ Quote].
The first best moment of great dramatic (such as standing on the balcony of the church, both one of yours knock and he falls down) it's worth playing: up:

L
Lucifer 06.11.21

Such a pretty crap in the form of a PS2 version, 3 textures of blue, green and brown, lighting no, you were just a night at that time)) It slows down, although what is there to slow down? Straightforward, AI ported from Dandy, etc., wash it off!

T
TrollFess 06.11.21

priv ... And who tells the story (plot) in Brother in Arms: Earned in Blood?

M
MAT 06.11.21

those who passed brothers in arms Earned in blood

The plot brothers in arms Earned in blood is presented as a story by Sergeant Joe Hartocks, addressed to Colonel Samuel Marshall (the first part was a story by Matt Baker). Which character will be next on this list?

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "MAT"] those who passed brothers in arms Earned in blood

Brothers in arms Earned in blood is presented as a story by Sergeant Joe Hartocks, addressed to Colonel Samuel Marshall (the first part was a story by Matt Baker). Which of the characters will be next on this list? [/ Quote]
If my memory serves me: confused:, then Corrien ^ ____ ^

T
The REAL 06.11.21

On PS2, the graphics are just awful (did you see what supposedly water?), Stupid opponents, etc. etc. Yeah, Call of Duty or even the old MoH looks better :(
I wasted my money on this game - people, don't repeat my mistakes!

J
Jank 06.11.21

The graphics in the PC version are terrible too. In general, the game itself is terrible.

t
the end 06.11.21

[quote name = "The REAL"] On PS2, the graphics are just awful (did you see what supposedly water?), stupid opponents, etc. etc. Yes, Call of Duty or even the old MoH looks better :(
I wasted my money on this game - people, don't repeat my mistakes! [/ Quote]
Che is so cruel.: Sad:
I liked the game. :) The
graphics are normal there , and the "protivnoki" are far from stupid.
You can play.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "Jank"] The graphics are terrible on the PC version too. In general, the game itself is terrible. [/ Quote]
Well, I kind of agree here, even in the first one it was better, but UE2 capacity ... squeezed out what they could: confused:

S
Sinev 06.11.21

There seems to be its own engine, not anryl.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "Sinev"] There seems to be its own engine, not anril. [/ quote]
No, there is still the same Unreal Engine 2.0 modified

v
vitman 06.11.21

guys
poser bought a toy
60hz at 1024x768, at 800x600 ... at any resolution!
at home I have an LC,
but at work I want to use the grid, but my eyes will hurt)))
ATI vidyakha, firewood, everything.

RefreshFix does not help (((((((((