3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Time Splitters: Future Perfect

Free Radicals adjusted the hit as usual. The graphics are just sweet, clear textures, animation of enemies is just something, no jerks at all, one movement smoothly turns into another, smooth characters, a lot of small details such as if you shoot at a barrel of oil, then oil spills and then you can set it on fire, 60fps and no frame less so as not to happen on the screen. Hurricane gameplay, convenient controls. Super jokes Conker's BFD is resting. Awesome voice acting, the hero's chapters are similar to Vin Diesel and the intonation of the dude who voiced him is about the same. Mini-games on levels such as to tear off the machine-gun turret from the boat with a crane. You go through the levels with a partner or partners. There is also a multiplayer and a level editor. An unambiguous must have. There is support for widescreen, it looks just gorgeous, but there is no DPL II :(

PS There is also a gravitational glove, apparently after Psi-Ops, Second Sight and HL2, this is fashionable.
32 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cooller 06.11.21

And if I have not played either the first or the second part, should I start with the third?
Or all the same, first go through the first with the second? : roll:

B
Bonker 06.11.21

I didn't play the first one. The second one played a little. At the beginning of the third part, the full backstory is told. So you can safely start with the 3rd.

c
combine 06.11.21

[quote name = "Bonker"] I didn't play the first one. The second one played a little. At the beginning of the third part, the full backstory is told. So you can safely start with the 3rd. [/ Quote]
And the editor is better than in the 2nd part.

B
Bonker 06.11.21

I have not watched anything except Story mode, there was no time.

f
fil365 06.11.21

I took this subject, I'm playing, I've already locked myself, damn it, after 12% of the passes.
My impressions are very, very much. And most importantly, the whole game with such a humor that even living is somehow more fun and the enemy is beating the same courage more povavlyayetstsa. So I advise everyone who has looked into this topic!

B
Bonker 06.11.21

[Quote name = "fil365"] I took this subject, I'm playing, I'm already locked, damn it, after 12% of the passes.
My impressions are very, very much. And most importantly, the whole game with such a humor that even living is somehow more fun and the enemy is beating the same courage more povavlyayetstsa. So I advise everyone who has looked into this topic! [/ Quote] Yes, the game is super! I completed Story, this is 17% of the entire game: scare: Then you can play the 1st part of Time Splitters, it is in Challenges mode. In short igruha for many hours of play.

Have you already reached the zombie? Try to shoot a zombie head, and then throw it at another zombie with a gravity gun. : gigi:

f
fil365 06.11.21

2Bonker: I got to the zombie, I locked myself in the level where I save myself in the very first level. well, they bring me down and that's it. I am upset .....
about the advice thanks!

B
Bonker 06.11.21

[quote name = "fil365"] 2Bonker: I got to the zombie, I locked myself in the level where I save myself and the very first level. well, they bring me down and that's it. I'm breaking up .....
about the advice thanks! [/ Quote] Strange, I passed this level the first time with a sniper. The main thing is to run and run, and I didn't even kill all the enemies. I sat for a long time at the moment when it was necessary to blow up the container in the teeth of the dinosaur.

f
fil365 06.11.21

2BONKER: okay
, I’ll try again, but with the dinosaur, too, I was tormented.
It's a pity that right now you can't try, you know work ...
and after work, I'll plunge into the sweet world of temporary wars !!!

S
Sutott 06.11.21

Does the pirate have the first part? I didn't see it! Yes, the game Super Toko in the arcade can not get through where the robots are wet!

a
aladdin 06.11.21

Yesterday I bought this creation - it turned out great igrulya ...

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

Passed outright in a day (7 hours). Today I sat in the editor for 2 hours (SUPER !!!), created a cool map (2-level), placed bots (some in patrol mode), heavy machine guns (with different weapons), set a task (my Story mode), it didn't work out poorly. Tomorrow I will make a map with a ZOMBIE.

psIn a skeleton with a gas cylinder in its teeth, you need to shoot harpoons

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

A real toy! Thanks for the tip, dudes!

O
Observer 06.11.21

Bonker ... 60fps and not a frame less so as not to happen on the screen ...

Not true! Often in the game the frame rate drops. Although, of course, which version of the game you are talking about. On PS2 it drops 100%!
And the game is certainly cool, it is undoubtedly, it's a pity that it's just short.

B
Bonker 06.11.21

[quote name = "Observer"] Bonker ... 60fps and not a frame less so as not to happen on the screen ...

Not true! Often in the game the frame rate drops. Although, of course, which version of the game you are talking about. On PS2 100% drops !
And the game, of course, is cool, it's undoubtedly, it's a pity it's just short. [/ Quote] You are persecuting. I play PS2 with HDD and there are no brakes. I often play a desmatch against bots with a friend and again there are no brakes. If you have dropped frames, then it is probably your Sonya who does not have time to read the disc. And the game is not short at all. Try to go through the entire arcade and challenges and unlock all the Persians, and then rush with such statements.

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

I also have everything without glitches. Observer, how old is your Sonya?

a
aladdin 06.11.21

opuyulya igrulya! the humor of the protagonist is very
appropriate - the videos look cool ... with the dinosaur, I also suffered a little - and then somehow accidentally released the whole clip into his barrel and he was exhausted))) before that he could not get into the barrel for a long time)))
still the crap level was with the selection of the cipher on 2 computers at once and the shooting of robots - I do not like puzzles for a while, they spoil the feeling of action ... I
liked the level with ghosts and walking corpses - straight silent heal)))) the current is not scary ...

D
Digger 06.11.21

Observer
Something you are buggy. There are no brakes! I tell you this as a hater of brakes !!! I got fucked up because of them to upgrade the PC, I can smell them per km: uzi:
aladdin
Don't tell me, by the way I liked the kilzone much more. More precisely kilzone pomom finally full bullshit, with the brakes, by the way, are not weak !!! In general, Farcry rules: rotfl:

O
Observer 06.11.21

Digger
Especially for people like you gave the link. Or don't you know English well? So take a dictionary and sit there translating.

c
combine 06.11.21

[quote] Something you are buggy. There are no brakes! I tell you this as a hater of brakes !!! The PC got fucked up because of them [/ quote]
Brakes appear when you start firing on water from a machine gun or throwing grenades at it.