3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daikatana 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Medal of Honor - European Assault

Has anyone already managed to play how the plot is presented there, is it there at all, or is it an ordinary tactical shooter, and is no longer a heroic epic, what about the graphics, is there a co-op via split-screen?
18 Comments
Sort by:
r
realFOX 06.11.21

I played literally for about an hour, no changes were observed, not in terms of graphics or in terms of the plot (unless it was there).
And I don’t want to continue playing it, I’m better in Call of duty, I’ll play it again

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

Last week has passed. BEST Medal of honor, but worse Call of duty. Strains the "mode of immortality" (you kill opponents, the scale accumulates, when you become full, you press the button and you become immortal for 30 seconds, plus the weapon shoots endless cartridges - a lamer's dream !!!). Pleased with the open spaces. There are about ten missions. You can give orders to some soldiers (you move the cursor over the territory as in brothers in arms). There is a network mode (no bots). The graphics are average. I'm a fan of fps on the Second World War and I liked the game ...

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

No, I liked Pacific Assault better!

t
the end 06.11.21

Yesterday I bought a Medal of Honor European Assault on Ps2. :)
There, almost everything is cool, but only one problem, I do not know how to save the game, I create a profile, but it is not created. : upset:
Yes, this disc is a double-playing, there is still Batnen Beginning, maybe because of this, or I just don't know how to do it (save). : upset:
Help plizzzz. : sad:

J
John Davis 06.11.21

And why did you have to buy MoX? Code 2 Big Red One I think in all respects wins ...

a
alshot 06.11.21

[quote name = "John Davis"] And why should you buy MoX? Code 2 Big Red One, I think, in all respects wins ... [/ quote]

And why should I give unnecessary advice? A person asks about the record, you can help, help, you can’t say nothing. And everyone has different tastes.
I saw this game in a separate version, there is the same mess with the recording. I did not have time to figure it out.

t
the end 06.11.21

[quote name = "alshot"] [quote name = "John Davis"] Why did you have to buy MoX? Code 2 Big Red One, I think, in all respects wins ... [/ quote]

And why should I give unnecessary advice? A person asks about the record, you can help, help, you can’t say nothing. And everyone has different tastes.
I saw this game in a separate version, there is the same mess with the recording. I did not have time to figure it out. [/ Quote]
So HOW !!! : upset:
I so want to go further, but it's damn ....: sad:: sad:

a
alshot 06.11.21

I have to disappoint you, the game developers decided to do without recording options this time, at least I read this on an English-language site.
You play like this, you start from the beginning (from the prologue) in San Nazaire, you go through only the first mission, and then when you are offered to continue or go back, press the triangle (go back). You are shown a map of Europe with a German flag with all the missions, where you and choose a new mission that you haven't played yet.
The trap is that every time you have to start with the prologue, and so going through all the missions, you will lose the whole game.
Maybe I haven't figured it out, if there are more literate people, tell me.

t
the end 06.11.21

[quote name = "alshot"] I must disappoint you, the game developers decided to do without recording options this time, at least I read this on an English-language site.
You play like this, you start from the beginning (from the prologue) in San Nazaire, you go through only the first mission, and then when you are offered to continue or go back, press the triangle (go back). You are shown a map of Europe with a German flag with all the missions, where you and choose a new mission that you haven't played yet.
The trap is that every time you have to start with the prologue, and so going through all the missions, you will lose the whole game.
Maybe I haven't figured it out, if there are more literate people, tell me. [/ Quote]
Probably true, everything is so sad. : sad:
Or maybe this is how it was intended, to complete the game in one go, if so, then sit down for a night on the winter holidays and go through.
And in the campaign version there is also a bug with saving?

-
-Mag 06.11.21

All I can communicate is that tomorrow I'll take this game from work and check it out. the truth is I have a loner, not 2in1 - end this impudence)))
Not only is it pirate, but also nv1)

t
the end 06.11.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] All I can communicate is that tomorrow I'll take this game from work and check it out. the truth is I have a loner, not 2in1 - end this impudence)))
Not only is it a pirate, but also nv1) [/ quote]
Look, I’m already completely crazy, I tried everything. : crazy:: sad:

k
kyz 06.11.21

[quote name = "alshot"] I must disappoint you, the game developers decided to do without recording options this time, at least I read this on an English-language site.
Maybe I haven't figured it out, if there are more literate people, tell me. [/ Quote]

Now, how can I go through all, because they open only one stage in each mission. Or you need to go through at a time without disconnecting the console.
By the way, after the prologue, the Saint-Nazaire mission went, completed all the missions, but did not receive a medal.

a
alshot 06.11.21

In order for you to open all the stages, you must complete all tasks, even additional ones, plus, if possible, take care of your soldiers, collect resurrection. Then there will be a medal and new stages.
Example: I played the prologue, then returned to the community map, chose Africa, played all two stages there and turned off the console. Today I played the prologue, returned to the community map, chose Russia and now I jerk off.
Here's a gimp: crazy:

77lex 06.11.21

I went through, got all the medals, liked the game

k
kyz 06.11.21

Please tell me the order of passage.

Maybe I actually have a buggy version?
Although I have already changed one disk, the problem persists.

77lex 06.11.21

I had an English version, the first stage there I don’t remember how many missions. First the first one, I signed up, then the second, and so on, I played in order, but I don’t remember whether it was possible to take which mission you wanted, before it didn’t pass in the order of the queue, but then I replayed a few to get medals, and the soldier first took care of it, but at the end of the game, when it got hotter, how did it happen that one would be overwhelmed. As I understand it, the main thing is to complete the tasks, everything else is taken into account, but secondly. : fight: yes, until you pass the first stage, the second does not open and so on.

k
kyz 06.11.21

Interesting!
And they say that there is no save in the game!

By the way, I went in order - first the prologue, then the next mission to Saint-Nazaire. I completed all the tasks, but they do not give medals, I press continue, this mission comes out again, I don’t understand what to do!
I've already passed this mission 10 times ..., I've already crawled everything.
What to do?
Discard Disc? Or try and try again?

Thanks!

77lex 06.11.21

Try to find a normal disk, since there is more in St. Petersburg: |