3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molodnyak 06.11.21 09:18 pm

Pariah!

The game has been on sale since May 3, 2005.
Publisher in the CIS countries >>> Russobit-M
What the game is made on makes me play it >>>
Unreal 2.5 graphics engine ( in my opinion )
Havok 2.0 physics engine
+ shadow technology + bump-maping
Let the graphics not be damaged due to the port from the consoles (X-box), the game for each platform is undermined separately, by different groups of developers.

There is some RPG element >>>
Energy cores dropped from opponents can be used as weapon modifiers, as "steroids" and to increase health or armor durability.

A huge selection of vehicles will be available + -what_that's in the gameplay.
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burp 06.11.21

+ -what are the pieces in the gameplay. [/ quote]: scare:
Because of any kind of chips, there is nothing to play

B
Bobr 06.11.21

3CD release.

B
Bonker 06.11.21

People write that boring things are driveless.

s
segafan 06.11.21

the game got 5.9 out of 10 on the gamespot, so draw your own conclusions

g
g-boroda 06.11.21

Dumbest AI. And really - boring things.

S
Segal 06.11.21

Boredom is. Endured forty minutes and crashed.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

I looked today - the game is super! The drive is carbon monoxide, the plot is mortality, I barely got it, such plot strains with elements of a psychological thriller, my ears are already withering. The soundtrack is impenetrable, and the meaning, the main thing, what's the point, just for the sake of it it's worth playing this game.

Tell me one thing, why do such shit at all? :)

X
XIII 06.11.21

I don't understand what this game is about. That is, I realized that this is a shooter from the first person, but in the video with gambling addiction, it was shown that I did not catch up - a shooter or even a strategy? .. Explain who can.

S
Serene 06.11.21

Passed the toy on PC (genre - FPS) about a month ago. I put 7 points out of ten.

What we liked:
+ pretty decent graphics
+ very impressive special effects (original sun; burning flakes flying in the wind; interesting effect from a grenade explosion)
+ cool (but nothing more!) Physics (but how can bodies fly away from explosions in all directions! !!)
+ the ability to destroy objects (for example, columns can be riddled up to the armature)
+ the ability to recall Half-life 2 (the final level - and, in general, the situation the player finds himself in - painfully resembles the Citadel)
+ an interesting approach to use first aid kits (when it's really bad, you need to expand =))
+ playing is quite fun and not boring at all =)
+ excellent vigorous music
+ lack of brakes
+ a fairly high level of cruelty and the presence of the word "fuck" in the dialogues

What did not like:
+ low difficulty (even taking into account that it was "hard", and there is no quicksave button in the game)
+ very small duration (six hours of gameplay with the discovery of almost all bonuses - not serious)
+ a stereotyped plot (at the "far cry" or "cold fear" level) + at the end the main character kills himself and everything explodes
+ monotonous enemies (and not a single monster! !!)
+ all enemies (even for some reason fighting each other) at the first opportunity for some reason open fire on the player ... therefore, you need to shoot at someone in this toy without thinking at all whether it is a friend or an enemy, since here all the enemies =))
+ stupid trips in "jeeps" (stupid, because it is much more effective to pass a certain piece of the level on foot than to be blown up by clumsily controlling the so-called "vehicle" with the mouse)
+ not impressive plot inserts, made as if in 320 * 200 (besides, they cannot be skipped)
+ strange artificial intelligence (as it was correctly noted in one review, the enemies in this game are divided into three types: the first - which are very difficult to hit - are always fussing and running from place to place, the second unbendingly stand still and wait for bullets, and the third - these are kamikaze, lovers of close combat, regardless of what they hold in their hands - a melee weapon or a grenade launcher =))
+ a poor set of weapons (0 - useless like a knife; 1- like a machine gun; 2- like a shotgun; 3- like a grenade launcher ; 4- plasma cannon; 5- similar to a sniper rifle; 6 - rocket launcher; 7- power cannon) - and, which is rather strange, the one-machine gun, which the player has from the very first minutes of the game, turns out to be almost the most effective weapon
+ incomprehensible weapon upgrade system (in the back streets of the levels you need to find some green ummm ... things with which you can wrap up the firepower of the existing guns - however, in practice, I still did not understand how a regular assault rifle differs from an assault rifle that has been upgraded, say, to third level)
+ inexpressive bosses without a twist (a bald black man and an asthmatic dude who looks like the main vampire from the second Blade)
+ glitches and bugs are present in moderate quantities (weapons hanging in the air; a man who caught his foot in a tree during the explosion - lies meters ten from the funnel, and the leg, like a rubber one, stretched out between him and the tree =))
+ poorly written voices during dialogues
+ no subtitles

X
XIII 06.11.21

Well, this is certainly a good infa, but here I have a question:
in the video review from gambling addiction, I saw that it was possible to create an entire map (I even thought at first that the point here is that it would be like God to help, or vice versa, to the soldiers). So what was it: confused:

S
Serene 06.11.21

[quote name = "XIII"] Well, this is certainly a good infa, but here I have a question:
in the video review from gambling addiction, I saw that you can create an entire map (I even thought at first that the point here is to help like God, or vice versa, soldiers). So what was it: confused: [/ quote]
probably it was about a banal level editor ...

X
XIII 06.11.21

[Quote] probably, it was about a banal level editor ... [/ quote]
No, well, I certainly do not deny it ... but let them give more information, otherwise just look at RTS blah: |

A
Arkon 06.11.21

Fu damn, thank you guys for saying it's good that I didn't buy it.

B
Brandir 06.11.21

You shouldn't be so about Pariah! The game may be far from ideal, but it is quite possible to play. The graphics are very good, the explosions are super, the ability to destroy many objects, good physics, I don’t know about the videos, but most likely they are not bad either. Many magazines gave her normal grades. In general, it turns out that the game is not as bad as you described it!: Upset:

S
Serene 06.11.21

[quote name = "Brandir"] You shouldn't be so about Pariah! The game may be far from ideal, but it is quite possible to play. The graphics are very good, the explosions are super, the ability to destroy many objects, good physics, [b] I don’t know about the videos [/ b], but [b] for sure [/ b] are also not bad. Many magazines gave her normal grades. In general, it turns out that the game is not as bad as you described it!: Upset: [/ quote]
So you haven't played it yet: lol:
Play it first, and then you will argue.

ps I didn't say that the game is hopeless (and 7 points out of 10 is not so bad)

B
Brandir 06.11.21

[quote name = "Hedgehogs"] [quote name = "Brandir"] You shouldn't be so about Pariah! The game may be far from ideal, but it is quite possible to play. The graphics are very good, the explosions are super, the ability to destroy many objects, good physics, [b] I don’t know about the videos [/ b], but [b] for sure [/ b] are also not bad. Many magazines gave her normal grades. In general, it turns out that the game is not as bad as you described it!: Upset: [/ quote]
So you haven't played it yet: lol:
Play it first, and then you will argue.

ps I didn’t say that the game is hopeless (and 7 points out of 10 is not so bad) [/ quote]

I played, but the videos were cut out in my pirated version.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

[quote] I played, but in my pirated version the videos are cut. [/ quote]

Not only.

B
Brandir 06.11.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] [quote] I played, but in my pirated version the videos are cut. [/ quote]

Not only. [/ quote]

What else? : confused:

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

In your version, I can't say for sure, in mine the sound was also cut (in some places), I had it on 1 CD

B
Brandir 06.11.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] In your version I can't say for sure, in mine the sound was also cut (in some places), I had 1 CD [/ quote]

My version is 1 CD, but I did not notice that somewhere there are not enough sounds: upset:. And where, for example, are there not enough sounds?