3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DESTROYER 06.11.21 09:18 pm

Star wars republic commando

How do you like the game? Please share your opinions. I've already gone through it all, but I liked her as HORROR. For me personally, SUPER GAME: wink: on a par with HL 2
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strange 06.11.21

The game is not bad, but comparing it with HL2 is at least ridiculous. So - a standard pass-through shooter of medium tailoring.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

How nimble everyone is here, I have a whole week full. And I'll put the game right now, horror how interesting it became.

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

Dynamic game for a couple of days :)

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

Yes, a nimble game. But I can't play it, at a certain moment [b] INFECTION [/ b] flies out.

D
DESTROYER 06.11.21

I went through it for 3 days ... well, how awful it was!
To play it for me is like watching a movie.
I think there must be a sequel, since the game ends on the verge of a climax (well, wasn’t that in HL2?) I was eager to fight to save my comrades, BUT IT'S ENDED !!!!
Not just awesome feelings!

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

is it on PC?

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[quote] is it on a PC? [/ quote]
Uh-huh.

The ending is really powerful, although there is nothing like that in it.
At first you think that right now there will be another mission, and then you hear a sharp sound of shuttle doors closing, accompanied by a grinding sound, and silence and darkness sets in .........., and then the credits: twisted:

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

Strange, this morning everything worked - mysticism: | By the way, the game is very addictive, I don’t remember the last time I played like that, if only in HL2 (it’s still cooler than this game).

D
DESTROYER 06.11.21

Well, if you think about it, then yes, HL2 is better.
And the game pulled me into real life, I then walked away from it for a very long time. For each his own.

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

would you at least highlight spoilers

T
Tropic 06.11.21

Will someone localize it here, or will you have to buy a pirate again?

c
combine 06.11.21

[quote name = "Tropic"] Will someone localize it here, or will you
have to buy a pirated one again? [/ quote] Will you have to buy a pirated one. We haven't localized anything from Star Wars.

T
Tropic 06.11.21

And so I wanted to play the normal version. Judging by the reviews, the game turned out to be good, but I didn't want to spoil the impressions of the game with a low-quality translation. But you have to see. :(

D
DESTROYER 06.11.21

Yes, but the translation there is lousy.
The speech is English and the captions are Russian, but apparently they were translated by a dictionary and a lousy translator so that some words are not translated in the credits and the speech is generally not correctly constructed

T
Tropic 06.11.21

And you can be curious, from which version of the Russfekator?

T
Tropic 06.11.21

Dear members of the forum! Who passed the game, tell me how to pass the level where you run along the braids. ship and you need to escape from it before it explodes.

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

This is the most difficult level in the entire game. I do not recommend saving on it, because it takes a lot of time, namely, if you have 2.20 minutes left, then after saving they are rounded to 2.00. That's it. : wink:
Don't get hung up on picking up ammo, as there is too little time again.

K
Koridor 06.11.21

People: help :. My game crashes after loading a new igry.Mozhet where patches download or something else. Don't let me go crazy: crazy: help the Corridor: help:
My vidyuha-GeForce4 MX 440: lovebeer:

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

[b] Koridor [/ b]

Be proud of the fact that you started it at all, with such a vidyuhe. Alas, the game requires more.

D
Digger 06.11.21

The game is really fun, worthwhile. Maybe not halva, but for some reason I liked it more. Short current :( And iron also eats robust ...