3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russiangeorge 06.11.21 10:12 pm

Unreal Tournament 2004

Yesterday I rolled myself a demo, an awesome thing: shock: but there is no one on the network: sad :. Here I piss with bots. (returned to Assault cheers comrades! UUUUUURRRAAA!: encore:
53 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

HM. I haven't seen it myself yet, but they say that it looks like the first Unreal Tournament, which I liked very, very much.
Looks like it?

And - most importantly - how are the cards? In UT2003 I played only DM-Compressed. The rest is complete bullshit.

S
Strange 06.11.21

DeMouy hasn’t gambled yet, but judging by the video of the map, there is boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh + the presence of numerous vehicles - Halo turns out straight ...

r
russiangeorge 06.11.21

[quote name = "Cray"] Hmm. I haven't seen it myself yet, but they say that it looks like the first Unreal Tournament, which I liked very, very much.
Looks like it?

And - most importantly - how are the cards? In UT2003 I played only DM-Compressed. The rest is sheer garbage. [/ Quote]

Similar oh, how similar. : uzi: In the deme, there is still one card per mod. But nothing, not very expressive but very balanced.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Oh, that pleases.
Even if not expressive, the main thing is to be balanced and interesting.
I wonder if there will be small maps for 3-4 people.

b
blackrain 06.11.21

[quote name = "Cray"] Hmm. I haven't seen it myself yet, but they say that it looks like the first Unreal Tournament, which I liked very, very much.
Looks like it?

And - most importantly - how are the cards? In UT2003 I played only DM-Compressed. The rest is complete garbage. [/ Quote]
is similar - yes and no. but muses. theme from UT ^^ the
new mode is super. I really want to play as a team - with people.
the cards are cool, as always (ut, ut2003) - Cliffy is great =))
and ut2003 do not offend ^^

G
Guest 06.11.21

Well, I don’t know, I don’t know. In 2003 I didn't like the cards at all. Maybe because I'm not a special fan of large-scale battles, and almost all the maps there were designed for extras.

r
russiangeorge 06.11.21

[quote name = "Cray"] Well, I don't know, I don't know. In 2003 I didn't like the cards at all. Maybe because I'm not a special fan of large-scale battles, and the maps there were almost all designed for extras. [/ Quote]

Hmm, I agree in 2003 the maps were big, but that's no less. Although the de-match card is small enough and is designed for 3-4 people. We'll look at the release of which will be more, but you shouldn't worry about the balance along the way. And they changed some of the weapons (they added something, and the sniper from the first one returned!). And vvobshe more drive than in 2003, so I'll tell you which is closer to the original than to its predecessor. And it's good! : fight:

[size = 75] Added on Feb 17, 2004, 10:08 pm: [/ size]

[quote name = "blackrain"] [quote name = "Cray"] Hmm. I haven't seen it myself yet, but they say that it looks like the first Unreal Tournament, which I liked very, very much.
Looks like it?

And - most importantly - how are the cards? In UT2003 I played only DM-Compressed. The rest is complete garbage. [/ Quote]
is similar - yes and no. but muses. theme from UT ^^ the
new mode is super. I really want to play as a team - with people.
the cards are cool, as always (ut, ut2003) - Cliffy is great =))
but don't offend ut2003 ^^ [/ quote]

New mode ??? If you have an assault, then it is not new, since it was still in the original: clever: (with a revision: flowers :)
And the bomber run was also left and it's good. But in general it seems to me that they took the best from ut2003 added ut and that's what happened. In short, we are waiting.

(brothers download DeMouy, because you will be rewarded and redeem yourself in virtual battles, conquering evil innovators and testing yourself on the path of the holy Link gun and rocket launchera.

D
Devastator 06.11.21

Gave the full name to the topic.

b
blackrain 06.11.21

[Quote]

Hmm, I agree in 2003 the cards were big, but that's no less. Although the de-match card is small enough and is designed for 3-4 people.

New mode ??? If you have in the form of assault, then it is not new, since it was still in the original: clever: (with a return: flowers:)
[/ quote]

this card has more.
what are 3-4 people? Dm_Rankin for 16 people. On average, there are 10-12 servers.

I don't mean assault, I mean Onslaught, that's why I wrote - new.

r
russiangeorge 06.11.21

[quote name = "blackrain"] [quote]

Hmm, I agree in 2003 the maps were big, but no less. Although the de-match card is small enough and is designed for 3-4 people.

New mode ??? If you have in the form of assault, then it is not new, since it was still in the original: clever: (with a return: flowers:)
[/ quote] [/ quote]

this card has more.
what are 3-4 people? Dm_Rankin for 16 people. On average, there are 10-12 servers.

I don't mean assault, I mean Onslaught, that's why I wrote - a new one

But the ranking is just perfect for 3-4-5! (although I don’t know that I can’t find anyone on the network!) 3-4 bots are ideal, there is enough space and there is no brute force. At 10-12 it is a crowd, if you do not reach the weapon, you will stay with a pistol. Remember Quake3 there was always a chance to get a weapon and so and so! but the original pistol / machine gun (you know what to call it) is only capable of defense. (IMHO, of course, but still try it it seems to me)

P / s And on the drum that you write Epic (on the fence ...) I personally realized as early as 2003 that they do not correctly calculate people on the map. Often, for a better game, I don't need less (for example, most of the maps for Bomberrun and of course defmatch)

[offtopic] P / s By the way, where are you playing on the network? [/ offtopic]

b
blackrain 06.11.21

[quote name = "russiangeorge"]

pistol / machine gun

[offtopic] P / s by the way, where are you playing on the net? [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

simple - assault rifle

Join Game ->

I don’t play Internet - neither time nor broad channel

B
Braven 06.11.21

Hmm .. I would like to know from whom on which computers the game went and with what settings?
I have P4 2.4C, 1 gig of memory, GeForce Ti 4200 128 Mb -
I ran it at 1280x1024
So the game works fine, then hop and shut up for 5-7 seconds, then after 10 seconds it can shut up again. Then you play normally for 2 minutes - and again as well !! What could be the reason for this? I don't understand at all!
(HDD fast - 7200 rpm)

G
Guest 06.11.21

I looked at it.
Did not like. There is no notorious drive of the first UT. Maybe because of the scale: too much space.
Assault is really cool.

PS ... and the engine was optimized, yes.

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

2Braven: gifts! :)
I have a more modest car: Stump 4 - 2 GHz, 256 RAM, ATI Radeon 7200 with 32 meters, hdd-shnik 5400 rpm :)
After an unsuccessful attempt to play U2 again, I was afraid to set high resolution when starting UT 2004 (demo), but still put 1024x768 and all the graph. settings to the maximum ... Damn, everything is smooth, no problems, but temporary freezes, as you say, I just had it in U2 ... UT2004 COULTS! :)

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

Finally, the long-awaited by me and I hope by many others came out
UT 2004. What can I say Awesome thing !!! It is especially interesting to steer it over the network. It's a pity so far they played only 5 on 5, but MESEVA was enough for everyone !!! In short, this is the game that you will get tired of playing only with the release of UT 2005. Who agrees ?????
: D

H
Homiak 06.11.21

Please tell me how many disks it has. And then one "knowledgeable" told me - at 5 !!! Send it away? : uzi:
And if it’s true, how many times will pirates cut it and what kind of quality loss to expect?

B
BlackWizard 06.11.21

2Homiak: ahem ... the full version was released on DVD in general, so think for yourself :)

M
MeilerSrun 06.11.21

in my opinion, on 6 discs or one dvd

S
Segal 06.11.21

This is true. 6 discs in the USA and 1 DVD in Europe.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

Nifiga itself, but in Nizhny Novgorod, he finally can be on 3 CDs !!!! : shock: