3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 11:15 pm

JB007: Nightfire

Chaloveki !!! Who played, help! In the second mission, you need to get into the flight control tower; I found access to the second level, and the door near the stairs does not open. Maybe because without a disk? What to do next? : cry:: cry:: cry:

17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 06.11.21

I threw this game on my first mission!

G
Guest 06.11.21

As far as I remember, there you need to take the key to the second level in one of the offices, as you go up the stairs, there is a dark office, two exchange inside, it seems there is a key somewhere. I have a different problem, further in the game I go down in the elevator, bad people shoot, I kill everyone, a message appears - use the clamp of your phone to escape, after a couple of minutes the elevator falls down, my fate is sad. That I just didn’t do with that phone! Tell me something!

G
Guest 06.11.21

2 Lena:

Ha! I have another problem: how to start these elevators ???

G
Guest 06.11.21

I threw this game, like the novel, on the first mission ... it was too bad a game. : D

Do all girls really like James Bond so much? :? A question for you:!:

R
Roman 06.11.21

Yes, the game is definitely rubbish! I do not understand for what merits, all the famous magazines gave it a high enough rating! How can you play it at all?

G
Guest 06.11.21

Well, I would not say that I like Bond :? It's just that if I take up a game personally, I won't give it up until I finish it, except that the game is absolutely rubbish so that ... (pip).

G
Guest 06.11.21

Well, I would not say that I like Bond :? It's just that if I take up a game personally, I won't give it up until I finish it, except that the game is absolutely rubbish so that ... (pip).

good character trait ...: wink:

0pt1kN3RV 06.11.21

Yes, the game is definitely rubbish! I do not understand for what merits, all the famous magazines gave it a high enough rating! How can you play it at all?

do not tell ... game-exe gave her 2.5 points! : twisted:

The game is really shitty

R
Roman 06.11.21

do not tell ... game-exe gave her 2.5 points! : twisted:

The game is really shitty

For example, the country of games rated the game as much as eight points!

R
Roman 06.11.21

In this way, you can go in cycles and die!

G
Guest 06.11.21

And no one makes you grumble around the clock around the monitor 8)

M
Mouse 06.11.21

But for a couple of three days you will be stumbling around and you will be proud, I walked through Bonda, in his cool glasses, looking through everything around, Che Kago walked! : lamer: 8): fight:

P
Panzerfaust 06.11.21

Regarding the falling elevator:
you need to hook the cable from the phone to the hook
on the ceiling of the corridor (where the yakuza breaks the glass) just before the fall of the elevator.

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

In due time I went through it in the evening and the next morning.

Later, under a cup of strong tea and the peacefully proceeding process of uninstallation, I thought for a long time why, after all, on this pitiful heap of kilobytes, I so senselessly killed such a wonderful evening and no less amazing summer morning, while leaving a scar on the body of my hard drive forever ...

R
Raipper 06.11.21

[quote name = "Kira"] Well, I wouldn't say that I like Bond :? Just personally, if I take up some game, I won't give it up until I finish it, except that the game is absolutely rubbish so that ... (pip). [/

Quote] [offtopic] Well, why so? Usually, when you play one game for a long time without interruption, you can simply get hung up on an elementary riddle (checked more than once). You need to take a break for another game or just switch to something else. Then everything will be decided with a fresh mind. : wink: [/ offtopic]

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

2 nTrophy
Yes. Indeed, it is very rightly said. I had similar impressions of this "masterpiece".

H
HELLHAMMER 06.11.21

[quote name = "roman"] I threw this game on the first mission! [/ quote]
I agree with you, the game is frank ... well, you understand me !!!! : fight: