3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 06.11.21 11:19 pm

Vietcong

The game promises to be hot! In this game, we will finally be allowed to shoot from "our" weapons (TT, Makarov and others). If anyone has played, then share your impressions. www.vietcong-game.com

36 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

Took Vietkong from Russian Project. The problem is this: there is no music. I looked in the folders - the files are in place, everything is playing. I turn on the game - instead of music like some kind of ambient sounds can be heard.

Maybe something was confused in the config files?

R
Roman 06.11.21

Do you have a sound card, which company? In general, delve into the sound settings (in the game).

G
Guest 06.11.21

Do you have a sound card, which company? In general, delve into the sound settings (in the game).

Yes, it's not about the settings. It just seems that instead of music, the game plays sound files from another folder. Well, type path was confused somewhere.

R
Roman 06.11.21

Yes, it's not about the settings. It just seems that instead of music, the game plays sound files from another folder. Well, type path was confused somewhere.

I do not know, I also have a pirate Vietcong, but everything is fine with me, try reinstalling it. : clever:

C
Cain 06.11.21

how many disks?

R
Roman 06.11.21

how many disks?

Well, probably on two, I haven't seen one on one. And in general, how can it be crammed onto one disk?

C
Cain 06.11.21

how many disks?

Well, probably on two, I haven't seen one on one. And in general, how can it be crammed onto one disk?

everything is possible, because MGS2 was pushed into 3. By the way, do you have a discernible version?

R
Roman 06.11.21

how many disks?

everything is possible, because MGS2 was pushed into 3. By the way, do you have a discernible version?

No, but more blood can be made.

M
Metadron 06.11.21

Novity xit ot sozdateley mafii.Igra vozvrasaet vas vo vrenena byetnamskoy voini.u vas budet komanda u vas budet uyma orujiya (v tom chisle i rosiyskogo).

Mne ponravilas' tolko zastral.kto uje poigral kak spasti etogo serjanta no tak chtob tebya ne zametili.

t
tim 06.11.21

People, help pliz find music from igruhi! At least just a track listing will do!

M
Metadron 06.11.21

Looking for Igromania?

t
tim 06.11.21

Looking for Igromania?

yes on gambling addiction there are incomplete compositions ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

People, help pliz find music from igruhi! At least just a track listing will do!

...did not understand. There is also music in the folders with the game. Rummage carefully.

t
tim 06.11.21

...did not understand. There is also music in the folders with the game. Rummage carefully.

yes this is understandable ... I need music that plays on the radio ... but the quality is not very good there :? Therefore, I wanted a track list to get these topics in normal quality ... And finally I looked in the credits 8) :)

D
Degul 06.11.21

:? Give a working link with a crack for the Vietcong, otherwise I'm tired of looking.

L
Lazarus 06.11.21

I haven't played yet. But I saw screenshots, read the preview. Very, very interesting.