3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 06.11.21 11:19 pm

Kreed

Installed. Launched. They laughed like crazy for a very long time.

No, this is not Rio de Janeiro. This is much worse.

I was especially amused by the ghost monster, which climbed into my head and waved its paws through it. Then he went through the wall, but when he touched the door, he immediately disappeared :)

Conclusion - the doors are made of silver.

And one day I fell into the water. And my body was immediately torn to pieces. Another time, I calmly walked through the same lake.

In general, the game is recommended to be borrowed from a friend in order to have fun with beer, mocking the developers.

Oh yes. Unreal level graphics are number one. You see what that means, right?

124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metadron 06.11.21

Creed bullshit! no matter which side you look at.

H
Hitman 06.11.21

Hitman

Yes, that's right. But the problem is that the game was presented not as "just a shooter from a Russian studio", but as "the answer to Doom 3". And you need to answer for the words.

The saying works here: "Kohl called himself a load, so get into the back."

And who positioned him that way? :) Back in game.he they wrote it a long time ago. And then they did everything again.

B
BlindGuard 06.11.21

Hitman

Yes, that's right. But the problem is that the game was presented not as "just a shooter from a Russian studio", but as "the answer to Doom 3". And you need to answer for the words.

The saying works here: "Kohl called himself a load, so get into the back."

And who positioned him that way? :) Back in game.he they wrote it a long time ago. And then they did everything again.

As far as I remember, there were similar statements from the developers themselves. Although I may be wrong.

S
Segal 06.11.21

But what Yandex thinks about Kreed and Doom.

kreed-vs-doom.jpg

I'm just ecstatic :)

S
Segal 06.11.21

Who positioned? YES YOU YOURSELF, PANCAKE!

http://www.russobit-m.ru/rus/kreed-champion/

quote: "... Everything seen in the vague screenshots of the notorious Doom 3 ... is already implemented and works great in Kreed."

and there are plenty of such phrases.

Quote from the press release (I don't get it myself, I was rummaging through the dustbin of the spam filter):

At the celebration, you could see (and play!) The latest games from Russobit, including those that will be released only a few months later. And at the end of the holiday you could have a look at the version of KREED - "the Russian answer to Doom 3"!

If you wish, I will find fifty more.

S
Segal 06.11.21

In general, the Google cache in this business is an irreplaceable thing.

S
Segal 06.11.21

And the Russian answer to Doom III will come out in the Autumn. Source: Russobit-M

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

and there are plenty of such phrases.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

I cry and sob:

"... Everything seen in the vague screenshots of the notorious Doom 3 ... is already implemented and works great in Kreed." *

“In everything that concerns the non-standard approach and quality of execution, Burut will give most Western players a hundred points ahead” *

For two years, Kreed did not leave the pages of the gaming and computer press. At exhibitions, the game has consistently been among the best game projects. Kreed even became the first Russian game to appear on the air of the European TV channel NBC ...

Now the most ambitious game project in the history of Russia is ready for release.

This is what Russobit wrote about Creed before the game was released. And what does he write about Creed now?

just a shooter from a Russian studio

:-D

B
BlindGuard 06.11.21

By the way, Shutov once famously spoke about Alpha Creed in his own diaries. And you guessed right.

H
Hitman 06.11.21

YES YOU YOURSELF, PANCAKE!

Only at the very end. Literally a month before the release :)

It is almost impossible to create such a stable reputation in a month. It was simply the most powerful move in this situation. Such a reputation has developed before and without our help.

And the Russian answer to Doom III will come out in the Autumn. Source: Russobit-M

Not our text at all.

S
Segal 06.11.21

YES YOU YOURSELF, PANCAKE!

Only at the very end. Literally a month before the release :)

It is almost impossible to create such a stable reputation in a month. It was simply the most powerful move in this situation. Such a reputation has developed before and without our help.

You just recently work in Russobit. Before you, Fat companions spread soooo propaganda.

S
Segal 06.11.21

And here's another great text. There are no excuses at all :)

H
Hitman 06.11.21

You just recently work in Russobit. Before you, Fat companions spread soooo propaganda.

He has long and convincingly (as, indeed, always) excuses himself from this :) Actually, I can only remember one press release, where was the phrase "Kreed, you know what the answer is". And if you literally write everything that Tolstoy said in ICQ communication, then all games are super-mega-hits.

H
Hitman 06.11.21

This is what Russobit wrote about Creed before the game was released. And what does he write about Creed now?:-D

It was not Russobit who wrote, but the press. :-D We just used successful quotes :))) The work is like that :) And this is not a minus for Russobit - this is marketing, business. If the press likes it, people like it, you have to put pressure on it. This is the first thing.

Secondly, I am not saying that this is "just a shooter from a Russian studio." I am saying that if you take it this way ...

F
Fx 06.11.21

Edik, tie it up! :)

S
Segal 06.11.21

It was not Russobit who wrote, but the press

And it hangs on the Russobit website. And even without footnotes to the press.

I'm not saying that this is "just a shooter from a Russian studio." I am saying that if you take it this way ...

Eka wrapped it up :)

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.11.21

Secondly, I am not saying that this is "just a shooter from a Russian studio." I am saying that if you take it this way ...

Those. if "the most ambitious game project in the history of Russia" (Russobit's words) is perceived as "just a shooter from a Russian studio" ... Do I understand correctly?

S
Segal 06.11.21

Those. if "the most ambitious game project in the history of Russia" (Russobit's words) is perceived as "just a shooter from a Russian studio" ... Do I understand correctly?

I am reminded of the famous "dictionary to help composers of press releases". :-D

B
BlindGuard 06.11.21

And in my opinion (right now, I strained my memory :)), it all started with the developers' attacks on Carmack that their engine would be no worse. That is why this comparison with Doom3 went, which was very successfully used in the PR department :).

ZY I can't give any links :(

H
Hitman 06.11.21

Edik, tie it up! :)

Late evening - tempting to work.

And it hangs on the Russobit website. And even without footnotes to the press.

Footnotes below :))

Eka wrapped it up :)

Tried%)

Did not understand. Those. Kreed is not the most ambitious project in the history of Russia? :)))

On the topic of perception .. I will give an example. If you perceive a solid, properly cooked pizza, like a semi-finished product heated in the microwave, then the pizza will taste EXCELLENT. If you perceive it as a pizza made by a master of its craft, then it will be disgusting and will certainly disappoint. So it is better for your digestion to perceive it as a microwave pizza%)

Oh how :)