3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0pt1kN3RV 06.11.21 11:19 pm

Oh no, Half-Life 2 has been rescheduled!

Quote from 7wolf.net

Honestly, hardly anyone hoped that the first-person shooter Half-Life 2 announced only in May would be able to arrive in time by September 30 (and that was the official release date). As it turned out, he would not arrive in time. Today, the game's publisher, Vivendi Universal, announced that the project has been delayed and will only hit store shelves at the end of this year, in time for the holidays. I must say that the symptom is very unpleasant, and there is a suspicion that closer to the appointed date, the release date may change again, since Valve Software will probably not have time to finish something.

Well, here's the first transfer. : sad: I'm sure it will be like a doom ...

28 Comments
Sort by:
T
Talker 06.11.21

800x600? : lamer:

TV-out is not able to give out more, so: lamer: - it's more about you.

Maybe. Mine is up to 1024X768. Conexant chip. The only sense from this is that non-HDTV televisions have a physical resolution of 640X400 (perhaps this is not entirely accurate). So put you on your at least 1600X1200 on the TV set, the number of points will not increase anyway =)

S
Strange 06.11.21

Hmm - what kind of video card do you have (the one on which the TV-out)?

I do not know, if you put the image on 640, you can see it less - everything is the same as on the manu, at 800x600 it becomes more visible, so I think there is an effect.

T
Talker 06.11.21

Hmm - what kind of video card do you have (the one on which the TV-out)?

I do not know, if you put the image on 640, you can see it less - everything is the same as on the manu, at 800x600 it becomes more visible, so I think there is an effect.

Gf4ti4200

There is an effect - the image is reduced, but if you notice that the higher the resolution, the less readable the text (I can read the text at 640x480. Connecting an S-Video TV Sams 29 "60HZ, and already at 1024X768 read something that is not realistic). But the ladders remain the same. There are only 640X480 dots on the TV. How do you put the resolution higher there?

K
Kay'L 669 06.11.21

Still it is not clear to you, what is worse 640 by 480 than 1280x1024: |

I see you do not always understand jokes ...:?

N
Nomak 06.11.21

Gee, this is what I read on the gambling addiction website:

A Vivendi Universal spokesman explained the recent announcement about the delay of the Half-Life 2 action movie as a misunderstanding. The development company Valve is still focusing on the release of the game on September 30, and the publisher confirms this date. But, as they say, it's not over yet ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

Still it is not clear to you, what is worse 640 by 480 than 1280x1024: |

I see you do not always understand jokes ...:?

Yes, okay jokes. You quite seriously said that the blurring on the TV is not visible due to the long distance to the TV.

x
xtr 06.11.21

In the new room we will tell you about Half-Life 2. There is a very funny story. :)))

G
Guest 06.11.21

In the new room we will tell you about Half-Life 2. There is a very funny story. :)))

Let me tell you:

Vivendi Universal's chief PR man claims that Valve is still working on a plan to release Half-Life 2 by September 30th. And all the rumors about the delay are attributed to the "damaged phone" between the employees of the companies.