3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 11:19 pm

Unreal Tournament 2003

A vareznya version (971 Mb) of one of the most anticipated 3D shooters has appeared on the Internet. This is still not a release, but I think that soon the pirates will start a large-scale campaign to sell this version of the game.

79 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

Go crazy - a man gave out! -DileSoft- you are mighty: wink:

I drove the first Torment for a very long time, because there was a real drive. I remember how I turned it on for the first time - Oh-oh-oh! Graphics, Music, Sounds, Maps, Weapons ... Oh-oh-oh! And all this ran, jumped, shot, screamed, squealed, hooted, gasped, etc.

2003 is just a good repetition. A clone if you like. Typical marketing research product. It seems that all the components of the cocktail are in place and easy to drink. But it gets boring very quickly. We need fresh ideas. And they are not. It's a pity.

-
-DileSoft- 06.11.21

Go crazy - a man gave out! -DileSoft- you are mighty: wink:

I drove the first Torment for a very long time, because there was a real drive. I remember how I turned it on for the first time - Oh-oh-oh! Graphics, Music, Sounds, Maps, Weapons ... Oh-oh-oh! And all this ran, jumped, shot, screamed, squealed, hooted, gasped, etc.

2003 is just a good repetition. A clone if you like. Typical marketing research product. It seems that all the components of the cocktail are in place and easy to drink. But it gets boring very quickly. We need fresh ideas. And they are not. It's a pity.

Well Duc I didn't have all this. You understand :)

S
Segal 06.11.21

I separated the actual discussion of the review from the review itself, which hangs here: http://gamemag.ru/dbshow.php3?id=6102 - so that that section contains the reviews themselves. Probably now, when we are redoing the base of games, I will introduce the possibility of discussing user reviews. In the meantime, sorry - you have to do this: wink:

G
Guest 06.11.21

Well Duc I didn't have all this. You understand :)

Consider that I envy for good: wink: Drive, probably, felt that one!

G
Guest 06.11.21

Unreal Tournament 2003 - how to call a clip that loads after the first installation - where three by three come out in front of the crowd? The first time I lost and the next times it does not work. There is a drain in the configuration files - FirstRun = 0, changed to 1 - it does not help. Is there any command in the console like in Doom III - map e3 / e3_map1?

Everything is much simpler :), the clip is played every time you create a new profile!

G
Guest 06.11.21

:( People pliz help !!!!! I installed patch 1266 on Unreal2003, grunted it nocd, and he writes

Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file for package 'TauntPack'

History: UGameEngine :: Init <- InitEngine!

WHAT TO DO!!!! Thank you in advance!

G
Guest 06.11.21

: evil: I can't run UT 2003 under Piggy (demo) Soltek SL-85DR2-C 128 Mb, Riva TNT M64 - the same under 2000 Windows - start, who is the thread, help

S
Segal 06.11.21

: evil: I can't run UT 2003 under Piggy (demo) Soltek SL-85DR2-C 128 Mb, Riva TNT M64 - the same under 2000 Windows - it starts, who is the thread, help How is it running under TNT M64? This cannot be.

G
Guest 06.11.21

what to do with this TauntPack - fuck?

I didn't want to offend anyone, just angry, but there is no answer ...: x

i
iceman 06.11.21

People! If anyone knows console commands or tricks for UT2003 - throw it here. Only those that are on cyberfight, etc. sites I already know.

e
edgard 06.11.21

People! If anyone knows console commands or tricks for UT2003 - throw it here. Only those that are on cyberfight, etc. sites I already know. and what is this Console in UT2003: crazy:

i
iceman 06.11.21

and what is it Console in UT2003

No, are you serious? :?

The console is such a greyhound thing, without which Q is not Q, UT is not UT.

Called by the tilde ~. Designed to monitor the state of the game, or to enter specials. teams.

e
edgard 06.11.21

and what is it Console in UT2003

No, are you serious? :?

The console is such a greyhound thing, without which Q is not Q, UT is not UT.

Called by the tilde ~. Designed to monitor the state of the game, or to enter specials. teams.

you didn’t understand, I’m not about the console, but about UT2003: wonder:

e
edgard 06.11.21

: arrow: Here's a site, I don’t know, maybe there’s something to eat

e
edgard 06.11.21

Here's another one see: lamer:

e
edgard 06.11.21

Unreal Tournament 2003 Demo: lamer:

G
Guest 06.11.21

Yeah .... without PS2 or some thread of another console, you will receive an error when pressed. You need to connect the set-top box to TV-Out, and e-mail. try to shove the cord into the USB port of the computer. If anything is not clear, write to help: wink:

e
edgard 06.11.21

So, MacNewsNetwork reports that the official release of UT2003 for MAC-a will take place on June 11th. The estimated retail price is 50 evergreens.

e
edgard 06.11.21

: flowers:: flowers: CONGRATULATIONS SUMMER has come: encore: