3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rodion Dyundikov 06.11.19 03:30 am

A bug in the Leviathan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

The problem is in the assignment on the Leviathan. when on the bridge kill the General, then not what is not. just can run over the bridge and Onet nothing happens, the door is closed, the console that is on the bridge not helping. should start a dialogue with Admiralen, but he just lies and kicks. How to get further help.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tensero 06.11.19

If this is the beginning we need the level raise and all.

M
Maximus Korotkov 06.11.19

Rodion Dyndikov
I had the same thing, the problem was due to the amount of mods installed

You are worth something?

l
lexusdx 30.03.21

Rodion Dyundikov
If someone else is relevant. There is a little trick on how to get around this bug.
1. Turn on cheats. (Let me remind you in the swkotor.ini file, you need to register EnableCheats = 1 in the [Game Options] section)
2. Press Ñ‘ (`) (before that, switch to the English layout)
3. Enter the code
warp lev_m40ad

As a result, we see the loading screen, and we moves to the beginning of the "Bridge" zone. Calmly we leave to the elevator. Do not forget to open the hangar door in the console, otherwise the elevator will not start up and you will have to return.
Further on, I had no plugs on Leviathan. I have graphics modifications, a Kotor-GMP full assembly and a small handful of little things.
Important! We are losing the dialogue between Kart and Sol, and Sol will remain a half-corpse on the bridge for now. Accordingly, it will not work with Kart about Sol's death, but you can continue to play.

A
Andrei260480 03.01.22

lexusdx
Still relevant !!!))) there are the same mods, but when you enter the bridge, the dialogue that starts with the general is broken and nothing else happens, that is, I cannot kill anyone or do anything at all, I used the console command, I got to Malak, but he also just stands and does not speak to me