3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russia234 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Arsenal (Stellaris)

Such are the questions, how I played and did not understand.
What does assortment mean?
What does slowdown mean?
Where to look for rate of fire?
Where can I find out the range? Otherwise, I only know that kinetics and tachyons are the longest-range barrels.
What is more effective than an L anti-aircraft battery or an S point?
How does the top laser have a higher DPS than the top plasma, although the damage is lower?
Where is the charging speed indicated? Like what, in addition to damage and DPS, the missile and torpedo differ.
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

russia234 wrote:
What does slowdown mean?
if I understand correctly (and remember) - this is the most that neither is a slowdown. Slowing down the speed of enemy ships.

russia234 wrote:
Where to look?
Where can I find out?
Where is it indicated?
So far nowhere. There is a mod that shows the detailed characteristics of everything.

russia234 wrote:
What is more effective L ... or S ...?
L - large, S - small. Big and small. Which is better - a lot or a little? L is better than M or C.

russia234 wrote:
What does assortment mean?
Indeed, what does this mean? Where did you find that?

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

russia234 wrote:
How is the DPS higher for the top laser than for the top plasma, although the damage is lower?
easily. The laser hits instantly and continuously. Plasma is slow and discrete.

If you played games (for example, Star Conflict), then you know why the DPS of lasers is higher than the DPS of projects.

M
Mordok 09.11.21

russia234
All data on components (not only guns, but also engines / other modules) are in the game folder. Look here:
... / common / component_templates

V
VETER15 09.11.21

Ilya Rak screen open in a new window
Spoiler

G
Grandfather Mazayka 09.11.21

Assortment - jumbo translation. This is the range

T
Tsefal 09.11.21

slowing down is reloading

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Tsefal wrote:
slowing down is reloading
nifig yourself, I always thought it was a debuff to enemy ships.

S
Sallar 09.11.21

The last posts are correct. Range of range, the higher the further. Slowdown is a reload, a derivative of the rate of fire, the higher the slower it shoots.
The range of the top barrels is the same, the kinetics and the energy are 60. L is better for normal barrels, S can be anti-aircraft guns and automatic artillery. In terms of missiles and torpedoes, the difference is also in the rate of fire and debuffs, plus a swarm for missiles and one big broad for torpedoes and a slow one is easier to shoot down and dodge

A
Andrey Malyarov 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
what kind of mod?