3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VаMpiRe 09.11.21 07:09 pm

Endless Orcs (Gothic 3)

Faced a problem that cannot be bypassed in any way. received a quest to separate Montera. and immediately decided to clean up and do without the help of the rebels, climbed onto the roof of one building and from there began to shoot the orcs with a bow. first the arrows ran out, then the bolts, then all the magic and bottles of renewal ended, and the orcs were all twig and twig. collected a huge pile of weapons, overwhelmed the leader, and ordinary orcs are all a rod and a rod. spent 3-4 hours on the slaughter, but still no result. how to be
10 Comments
Sort by:
i
intolerable 09.11.21

VaMpiRe,
frankly speaking, I vaguely remember, there seemed to be some kind of task that had to be completed in order to beat them. so you have to love the rebels to stomp.

V
VаMpiRe 09.11.21

intolerable,
as I understand it, to stomp first to the head of the rebels to the ring in the okama? OK. I'll try this first.

D
DarKain_PYA 09.11.21

Regarding clearing cities ... you don't need to take a quest to liberate a city. You just clear the place of the orcs. They can be not only from the city, they also come running from nearby farms. So just beat the orcs and the city will be free.

D
DarKain_PYA 09.11.21

It happens that some orcs slow down in houses, check this moment. But if the orcs keep popping up, don't worry, just urge them. I think you just didn't finish it off a bit.

A
Angelica04 09.11.21

Montera and Faring have the largest orc garrisons.

S
Sasha Arefiev 09.11.21

There are simply a lot of them, you probably pick them very slowly from bows and crossbows, you will have to chop them with a sword for about 15 minutes

V
VаMpiRe 09.11.21

I tried to clean it up again in a different way - the result is the same. noticed this after Ashton and other mercenaries with names began to run up several times. they all respawn in their garrison. I even had to use the codes, carried them out by the magician in batches, made 2 aplevels, and instead of the killed they resorted to new ones. maybe this is due to the fact that I'm still at the very beginning of the game?

game version 1.75

m
mifora 09.11.21

there are quests to weaken the garrison, maybe because of them, I did not, in the CP, after all, the quests were summed up more logically. As an option from the Goths, reinforcements came running: D

s
stp 09.11.21

it is better to liberate the cities after completing all the quests in the cities, and so you killed the leader, etc., then you return - the city is free.

V
VаMpiRe 09.11.21

thank you all for the advice. I really didn’t have enough patience) by the number of assembled weapons I can say that there were about a hundred enemies. and honestly, I would not have passed this place.