3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Castiel1991 09.11.21 07:12 pm

Unclear wall of fog on NG + (Dark Souls 3)

Hi everybody! Yesterday I finished passing the game. I decided to start NG + in order to complete the quests normally and get the ending usurpation of fire. In general, I reached the settlement of the undead, I think I'll go to the tower where you meet with Siegward, well, I think I'll go up with the giant and agree. In general, I come to the tower, and there is a wall of fog, I cannot enter it + I decided to run through the cemetery, where initially the giant throws spears at you, so it turns out he is on my side, throws spears at enemies. The question is, what is this wall of fog? Maybe I didn't do something?
4 Comments
Sort by:
X
XrOnA666 09.11.21

Castiel1991
You need to kill the tree and then the wall will disappear.

H
HamataYoshi 09.11.21

Castiel1991
Gluck, most likely someone tried to invade you, but apparently unsuccessfully. The system simply blocked the way in advance where the phantoms could not get. Probably when you reached the fire, the system stopped glitching and you could sit by the fire, and sometimes (sooooo rarely) it happens that it's just a bug, walls of fog appear, you can't sit by the fire, use chalk too, but you can use the bone of return - a peculiar way cure the game from the current bug.
As for the giant - if you have a branch of a witch tree in your inventory, which the giant gave, then he is always on your side (it lies separately in your inventory and does not add up with other branches that you just find).

C
Castiel1991 09.11.21

XrOnA666
HamataYoshi
Got it, thanks for the guys' answers.

R
Rooough 09.11.21

Castiel1991
Before you hit the tree, remember to visit Godric.