3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fitterr 09.11.21 07:29 pm

Game information (Battlefield 4)

pix.PlayGround.ru
174 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bear Grylls 09.11.21

No CELL , each class will have its own thin hands

m
mvv1990 09.11.21

Everyone has their own "Hudruk" just like in a theater))

P
Prabacker 09.11.21

Spitfire_old.
Deluxe and Premium are different things. Deluxe is a game, an exclusive beta (from October 1) and some goodies, and the premium is 5 add-ons, again some goodies, but without a game. So you need to take either the standard edition -1200 rubles (beta from October 4, if you have BF3 premium) or or Deluxe-1500 rubles, and the premium separately, and to that and to the other edition. The total is 2700 rubles or 3000 rubles. Buying a premium - you pay 2 times for 1 premium add-on, which is already in both editions with the game. For me - a dumb marketing ploy. The only differences are in the exclusive beta.

P
Prabacker 09.11.21

Spitfire_old
Not at all.

F
FX-Baikal 09.11.21

bf4 is postponed until autumn 2014, mass suicides began.

K
KANSERVATOR 09.11.21

What time will the preload start in Moscow?
I want to buy the simple version and then the premium, will there be discounts for the premium later, or will I immediately buy both?)

P
PsyLove 09.11.21

KANSERVATOR
there will be no discounts on premiums, except perhaps for the new year and even then it is unlikely, it is better at once, even then, although the choice is yours.

V
VoroBey_ka 09.11.21

KANSERVATOR
preloading will start today at 21:00 Moscow time,
prem can be bought somewhere later, for example on Steam, there are always discounts

K
KANSERVATOR 09.11.21

PsyLove will protest
and see if it's worth taking the game at all) from DLS I'm waiting for a map with 3 battles, a metro and a fire storm.
why can't i play battle 1942 online?

P
PsyLove 09.11.21

Today I ran in beta and destroyed a high-rise building by myself, this is not a script, you can bring it down yourself at any time of the game !!!

Z
Zector 09.11.21

If I'm not mistaken, then they used to say that a premium would be given for pre-order, but now it seems that there is no such thing. Am I confusing something, or has this feature really been canceled?

P
PsyLove 09.11.21

Zector,
I have not heard of this, but if the rumor was that it was a duck ...
from the point of view of marketing, it is not correct, to give something that can be sold, perhaps you are confusing with what thread "golden sets"
or what else is included in the version for pre-order.

A
Andrey Chikatilo 09.11.21

and who remembers, beta battles 3 was also so unoptimized? What vidyuhah did you go on?

P
PsyLove 09.11.21

Andrey Chikatilo,
I remember, I had a radeon 4730 512mb card like this, it went great, everyone had brakes then, but they fixed it quickly

S
SpacePRedator014 09.11.21

Andrey Chikatilo
Um ... well, as far as I remember, there is no difference in optimization between Beta BF3 and BF3, I started and the game went the same on both versions, then patches were released and the release version went a bit better, because before that it was not possible to play on my confs.

s
st.chimera 09.11.21

Anyone have any information on the "veteran" statuses, as was the case with BF 3?

B
Black Overlord 09.11.21

You are throwing a pink elephant calf
!

here you can compare alpha with beta

b
bizzz84 09.11.21

Guys, hello! The question is, will my computer, in particular, the BF4 vidyuha be able to run on ultra settings ???
CONFIG- core i5 2500k (without overclocking), ram -16gb 1333ghz, asus 560 ti TOP 1 gb / resolution monica-1280/1024.
Answer please!

e
eto ya 09.11.21

bizzz84
Download beta and try it.
What is easier.

M
Maks Nomad 09.11.21

bizzz84
At your resolution it is possible, but do not count on 60 frames