3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ikabot 09.11.21 07:33 pm

Windows 10 and Windows Store

I have Windows 10 Enterprise with an updated version (but pirate). But when I go to the Store on the pages in forza-motorsport-6 or killer instinct, then for some reason it does not recognize my Windows and offers to go to aka.ms/winup and there they write that my version of Windows is 7 or 8.8 and cannot be updated.
How can I make the Windows Store recognize the correct version of Windows.
Here is the message "Our system indicates you're running Windows 7 or 8 / 8.1 Enterprise, which is not eligible for the free upgrade. If you're a business customer, please contact your system administrator. If you feel you've reached this message by mistake, please contact Microsoft Support at support.microsoft.com. "
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 09.11.21

Ikabot wrote:
I have Windows 10 Enterprise
Do you really need a corporate OS?

j
jeorje 09.11.21

eroppo
Well, it is Enterprise, of course, completely superfluous, but not everyone is ready to throw cabbage on the face, if properly activated pirate is no different; let the Pindos pay for everything, they have dough dofiga ..

j
jeorje 09.11.21

eroppo,
I do not know in which cesspool you have been sitting for the last year and a half, but either an update from previous licenses, or insiders registered with the Pindos special services - traitors to the Motherland, passing on important information to enemies - with the imposed use of crooked assemblies ..