3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 09.11.21 07:33 pm

Greyrat Rescue (Dark Souls 3)

Does anyone have exact instructions on how to rescue Greyrat on both runs? (not counting the first)
In Russian Wiki, complete nonsense. At the same time, the same options are described, only next to one - he dies, and next to another - he lives. I decided not to go there anymore.
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 09.11.21

The second time to save without a cursed tree is to fill up that sabaku on the bridge in Irithyll, then enter irithill, rest at the fire, go send a gray rat, provided that the siguard received armor in that well of the temple of the depths, then they return to the fire in irithyll for the same yuzali after the lyser gate, walk back across the bridge to the catacombs, helping Sirris along the way, then go down the thrown dilapidated bridge and go into the smoldering lake, and kill the boss there and he will be alive.

Simply put, how you kill a sabaku and send them to steal, you need to kill the boss, except for the pantiff, and then the only way out is to go into the lake, since everyone's tree is already soaked before irithyll.

R
Richards 09.11.21

In the third, they have not yet found a way, since this is dark souls, a dramatic outcome cannot be avoided, in the same case as with Henri, in short it is sad (

s
siame 09.11.21

Richards
Well, not the only way out. Those who are bolder also have a Dancer ...

W
WaSiLiCh32 09.11.21

This is what I thought of, many write that the second time the serokrvs is saved by the sigvard, and not the Lgskutik in his armor, and if this is not an erroneous infa, then perhaps the third time you need to kill the dragons, send and tell Patchwork

R
Richards 09.11.21

The ashes of the gray rat are located further than the dragon slayer for the third time initially, which means that the death of the dragon slayer is needed, the Karim knight gives the armor after death at yorm, on ng + you can not buy from the weasel, throw the armor out of ng back to the ciguard, and try to send the weasel to ng + with the stolen armor after sending the gray rat.