3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remnant. 09.11.21 07:33 pm

Hot discussions of the pros and cons of the game (Prototype 2)

Pros: the graphics have become much better, the city has become larger, and the cool battles with the dismemberment have not gone anywhere.
Cons: still terribly stupid AI, it is often just boring, inconvenient control (you will break your hands on X-Box 360), the main character is a negro.
53 Comments
Sort by:
U
Umbreon 09.11.21

This is the best game of my life! Can't think of cons. And I am delighted with the new hero! My personal rating is 10 out of 10!

K
Karasuba 09.11.21

+: New bots.
-: Negro, everything is under the car, Alex must be killed.

D
Daxaka009 09.11.21

The game is gorgeous in all 10 out of 10 by the way about the AI, if you play on the most difficult, then there is a pretty decent AI and Alex at the end is difficult to kill, even very unlike the normal or easy difficulty level. And the fact that they say that the game is on the same engine, for example, I cannot imagine a game on another engine.

V
VadiEx 09.11.21

+ I agree with the big city, the count, etc.
-At the beginning of the mission, absorb, escape, find, absorb, etc., the black watch everywhere, even the marines do not have equipment except the truck and they do not have a commander at 1 was, someone even said that the truth was not good enough about the memory 20 in 3 minutes and no one suspects, you fly and no one suspects that you are a mutant, the developed ones have two pincers and they can choose mutations on the skin of the military black watch, it's bad that the hero couldn't do that there were still cons but forgot.
General: in the red zone somewhere chtol in Midtown in a black box Rooks (or someone) says Manhattan - a new Chernobyl, Americans have not forgotten about 1986, surprised.

S
Silya sivers 09.11.21

Pros: Hurricane gameplay, a wide variety of opponents, some kind of plot, improvement of almost everything.
Cons: Borrowing special effects and some graphic elements + animations from the 1st part of Prototype.

K
Karasuba 09.11.21

Saint1x
I'm not a racist, I just like Alex.

N
Nevada junkie 09.11.21

Troll N1
and I like girls ...

S
SnoWolF11 09.11.21

Saint1x
"I don’t remember at least one series of games where we continue to kill the years of the previous part."
What about Mafia and Mafia 2?

D
Dante_Avitus 09.11.21

Gung I

support you completely! It is foolish to say that GG Negro is a MINUS !!! You're just idiots !!!!!!!

k
kane0032 09.11.21

Pros: variety in gameplay, new graphics, tasks like search and collection have been introduced.

Cons: control on the PC is terribly executed, the GG is sometimes almost uncontrollable, I think the control system from 1 part is more convenient.

P
Prophet_92 09.11.21

in comparison with the first-the graphics are better-the plot is more complicated-the world is more lively-pumping is more interesting-the side tasks are more diverse-destructibility is more-the hero is more charismatic-new abilities-new enemies-management is easier ....... did not find any cons ... unless general surrealism of what is happening .. still a rather weak reaction of the extras to the years .. but these are all little things when you feel like a real machine of destruction)

D
DiGidro 09.11.21

I didn't think I would say it, but the 1st part is much better in terms of the plot. I don’t understand how Alex could become a villain. Throughout the entire 2nd part, I wanted to eat Heler's daughter so that he just shut up.

Cons: Alex was more graceful, more combo, power was felt in passing the game, and Heler is an old, clumsy, self-centered and hypocritical nigga.

Pros: Pleased with the graphics, new monsters, new uniforms and level design, missions have become more diverse.

But in the end, he just enjoyed how Helera rolls Alex across the floor, meanwhile, pleases the player with her witticisms.

Bottom line: I was waiting for a monster from the game ready to avenge a lost family, got a grub in the face and snot with sugar at the end

D
DiGidro 09.11.21

And I'm not a racist, I like Heler's drawing (a colorful skin, especially a glowing jacket), I like the character from the game of the walking dead very much, I didn't like exactly the fact that Heler never stops talking about not being called a brother, constantly wipes civilians and in the end he suddenly does not kill the target because he has a daughter at home. Yes, MASHU VAT he killed TUEVA a lot of people who have families. In the 1st part there was no such thing, more logic. And the end is just like in Mass Effect:

The game is super for everything until the end of 100 out of 100, but the end just killed, how did he absorb everything suddenly ???, blah fly when his daughter took his hand (with which he killed a lot of people) at sunrise or at sunset, I almost bloomed like a rainbow. 8 out of 10 all because of an incomprehensible ending.

s
sti4dog 09.11.21

Of the pros - Grafon. The main character is charismatic enough for a black man. New opponents that are really fun to fight against. The city itself has become more diverse. New mutations, weapons. The development of the hero has become more interesting.

Of the minuses - Just stupid Artificial intelligence of enemies, Monotonous missions (go and eat that dude to find out who to eat next). The game became less hardcore, for example, I expected more from the final boss (I will not say which one).
8.5 out of 10

S
StrelokT3 09.11.21

>> Saint1x

I'm not a racist, I just like Alex.

political correctness has already reached us. And niggas are creatures a little smarter than a monkey

V
VirgilSouth 09.11.21

StrelokT3

Do not confuse the presence of a brain with political correctness.

The game is set, the graphics are generally pleasing, the plot is very good. The controls are a little inconvenient (the little guy hurts constantly to press the shift), the AI ​​is weak, there are not enough interesting abilities, as for me. Yes, and sometimes a lot of bugs pop up, although perhaps this is due to a crack and all that, then there are no complaints about the developers.

D
DiGidro 09.11.21

StrelokT3, there is a key for auto running like Z is silent

S
Sasindos 09.11.21

I can only say one game was made either by a certain date (time was running out), or on departure ... Since the difference from the first part are minimal: brought grafon, added a couple of mobs changed sposobnost.Malo years and one of the cut combos and different pieces of the first part (((.

As for the plot - for him at least a film shoot, but it's just not taking into attention to the plot of Prototype 1. Yes, and there are nakasacheli (who played 1 will understand)

Conclusion: although at first glance the game looks better than the first part, removing the grafon and mobs we will get an under-prototype of part 1!

S
Sasindos 09.11.21

I will add to my words that after the passage of the plot, which in turn is very short, there is nothing to do. (((

S
Shogun_Hatori 09.11.21

It is a pity that in the new part Alex is angular, in the first part everything is smoothed out, and even it has struck for one more time to play in part 1.