3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 09.11.21 07:34 pm

Fresh sticks. Fly in! (Diablo 2)

closed
39 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

updated, gays. Why are there so many disadvantages ?! they tried for your sake ..

V
Violet Chachki 09.11.21

"for your sake"
"ohm gul | ist mal"

Spoiler

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Chachki
On the server there are only 3 ama and 2 litters, and there are a lot of people who want to. Cases on ist. You can wait a couple of months and buy it cheaper or go knock it out.

B
Beast. 09.11.21

On the server, there are only 3 ama sticking out and 2 litters, and there are a lot of people who want to. Cases on ist. You can wait a couple of months and buy it cheaper or go knock it out.
You wanted to say on sale ..

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Beast.
Well, those about which I know, you never know how many underground hangouts there.

H
Hav 09.11.21

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
you might think you are buying these cases. after all, no one takes them, everyone farm and walk by themselves. cost of sticking out = zero. Exactly Masons!

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 09.11.21

Dobermn
ti zabil utochnit` chto stoimost` vsego, nachinaya ot parikov zakanchivaya anihami = 0

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

The cost of the shaki is also zero. And the cost of an average litter now is 7 cases (number of classes) + a smitter that will knock out.

H
Hav 09.11.21

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
you write some nonsense. if cost = runes, but not everything does not have a cost price.
runes are invested in anihs, so they just have a cost price. wigs are not an object, they are an action, there can be no cost. but there are no rune attachments in your hangouts. the maximum cost of your stuckers is the sum of the enchantments that they knock out (charms that only knock out the knockout ones, and do nothing else) divided by the number of all knocked out knots (and those that will be knocked out). this is the only theoretically possible formula for calculating the cost price, and so their cost price is equal to zero.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Dosmotr
ofk zero, who argues. and this and that has no cost that you carry. therefore, all this can be quietly sold for any runes, there are no restrictions on the lower price, stupid inspection.
what you want is waste-free production. you want to always be in the black at random. it doesn't matter if you're lucky or not. this does not happen, there are always expenses, the main thing is that they do not exceed income.

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Dobermn
What are you talking about, you dumbass? Carrying wigs even with such a drop with hf is more profitable than knocking out shaki or sticking out. I'm just thinking about the people here .. If I had started on the first day on the classics, then I would have bought myself now even if I fell, even litter m4.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Dosmotr
I carry information on the topic. topic = cost, but what are you talking about wigs and shaki - I don't know.

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Dobermn
on the topic - show cases and smythera dressed

H
Hav 09.11.21

Dosmotr
is off topic.

H
Hav 09.11.21

in general, to associate the cost of hanging out with the cost of the case is insanity. here for ist you get a speck on the assassin, and with a caseset you have 80% more chances of getting something better, up to sticking out in 4-5lo. the work of knocking out this sticking out does not cost anything, it pays off by knocking out suitable torches, and everyone is happy with this, except for you guys.

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Dobermn
Yes, I'm generally purple on buyers without runes, like you. I run after cases and in ut for the sake of hanging out for myself, the rest will then be handed over to Akara.

l
lait_one 09.11.21

To be honest, Dober wrote the case, oddly enough. except for the fallen and litter sticking out everything - garbage on a pool-mind. until the second coming you will sell. ))

H
Hav 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky you are
mistaken. I just proved that the excuse they use is a lie. I am not against what they do, I am against stupid lies. you need to do it with high quality ^^

B
Bitard 09.11.21

Dobermn
I just proved that
Since when has Your Majesty PROVING something to "all nouns"?

Spoiler

H
Hav 09.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky,
I proved this for potential buyers, because these guys cause my gag reflex with their wildest insanity, read it - -