3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker sherif 09.11.21 07:34 pm

Why do you love ST.LKER (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Of course from many I hear: "the atmosphere is very cool." But I would like to know what this atmosphere is for you? Why this one, and so on ...
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow of the Master 09.11.21

Because I'm Russian! And the atmosphere in the game is ours, painfully familiar, landscapes, nature, sky, settlements, old technology, etc., etc. OUR native jokes, conversations, expressions. What is it, blah, lured around the zone hungry to run, or ,, he is kind, he will share, and also, Hey there is a man talking,. Here it is familiar. And when do you wander through the catacombs? After all, such a feeling is as if in real life, every rustle, sound causes goosebumps. And when does the GG want to eat or sleep? You yourself become hungry or tired. GG will eat and you feel good, he will sleep and you sit until the morning. Not one game, even the most hits, did not cause such associations, because I repeat, this is ours. No Bob or Harry can replace Sidorovich, Gray, Marked, or Gloomy there.
When in real life I walk with a gun through a forest, fields or a river with swamps, then the sensations are exactly the same as in the game. Only mutants are replaced by local game. This is what the atmosphere in Stalker is all about. But this is just my opinion, others may have an atmosphere differently and differently.

B
BestPro777 09.11.21

For excellent graphics (for Russian developers), for an excellent atmosphere, and there, for the little things.

S
Stalker sherif 09.11.21

These little things interest me.

S
Stalker sherif 09.11.21

The stalker attracted me primarily to the NPP itself. As a child, I often visited the city of Kurchatov, where the "twin brother" of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant is located. The guys and I loved to dive in the reservoir used to cool the reactor. The station itself was overgrown with all sorts of stories about mutants, the disappearance of people, and so on. In physics, I was also attracted by the atomic topic. They even organized excursions to the nuclear power plant. So the power of the atom is power.

.DeliGht 09.11.21

I love it for the atmosphere, for the interesting plot. NPP also attracted.

D
DartOreLLK 09.11.21

For the atmosphere, for the plot (especially PM) and for the open world.

J
Jason Voorhees 09.11.21

but that he is a stalker

S
STALKER Z7 09.11.21

For the feeling of freedom and a sense of danger at the same time, for the spirit of stalking, for the fact that it perfectly distracts from life's troubles, for the fact that the game evokes various memories, both good and bad, so as not to make new mistakes, remembering old ones.

_
_PrizraK_ 09.11.21

Of course, for the atmosphere.

D
Draconozavr aka XeN 09.11.21

For the atmosphere - for the feeling of stalking, unknown and unidentified. And I loved the first part (And partly the second) because they were more alive (stalkers ate, went to and fro, and the atmosphere was much better). With each part, the stalker loses his atmosphere and interest. In the call of Pripyat, I really want to see: for example, when stalkers move around the Yanov, new jokes, stalkers sit in front of a fire, poison jokes, eat, and much more. Now some of this is, but in a different form.

K
Kit90 09.11.21

process

D
Dill 09.11.21

Atmosphere.

S
Stalker sherif 09.11.21

dill. Expand your answer. Atmosphere - the atmosphere is also outside.)

A
AnAE11 09.11.21

For the fact that the situations come across cool. For example, I walk along the river, I walk, I go out into a clearing ... From the bushes on one side - a herd of dogs, on the other - flesh - and let's rush right around me! He washed off himself, and they wet each other for a long time. Or else it happened when a bloodsucker jumped on me, and I jumped to the side. He kissed the tree and received it from Kalash.

M
Mr. ALEXander 09.11.21

After our modern world, take a pleasant stroll along the streets of Pripyat in Stalker. All ours are Russian. All Stalker series are the Russian answer to Fallout.

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 09.11.21

Stalker itself is an ingenious project that was able to win the respect of all gamers in the world. Of course, we are relatives of a stalker. This game has a story, inhabitants, adventures, this game lives on. For example, you completed the game and that's it. In the world of a stalker, this cannot happen. You will definitely want to go through this game again and again, and every time after passing you will surely miss a small piece, and it will help you to sit down for the game again.

D
Dmitry121 09.11.21

STALKER is the only game in which you can admire native landscapes, hear soulful conversations around the fire with a guitar. And of course this game is much closer to us in spirit than some kind of FUFLO like Fallout.

G
GTAman 09.11.21

J for minya from the atmosphere is: !!!
1! When not only you kill quickly in the head but also you! Let me explain! Then it's harder to play and it's kind of realistic! The logic is simple!
2! When there is a lot of armor! ARUGE! artifatcatv! there is a choice in general! clear?
3! WHEN ARTIFACTS are looking for with the help of a detector! It looks very realistic!
4! Nice non-linear plot! As in the Call of Pripyat! To play as a colonel as a spy!
5! The only thing missing is the laser sights! But! I am sure that this will be done in the next game!
6! Lots of realistic native places! As in the country!
7! An enormous weight! And then he piled swords 3 tones and plowed!
eight! First aid kits! bandages! beverages! do not act multiply but postpeneously as in real life!
Plusoniti minya on the right if I'm right !!!!!!!!!!! 111111

s
stalkermasterman 09.11.21

For the atmosphere, for the huge game world.

T
Tom Alex 09.11.21

The place of the game takes place in the 30km zone of the Chernobyl NPP