3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 09.11.21 07:36 pm

Win.7 or Win.10 for The Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me how it leads to 7 and 10? I switched from 10 to 7 and it feels like it has become 7-10 fps lower.
42 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Termit- 09.11.21

DenDi333 wrote:
10 is faster than 8.1

D
Drktmplr 09.11.21

Good luck to all 10 users, I don't really care what you are sitting on, what are you measuring and what are you waiting for !!!!
I personally do not see any gains (about what kind of gain I am talking about) and innovative technologies, I hope that all this will happen later!
How the majority of the people were updated, I also know firsthand (only today they brought a laptop with a 10, which practically updated itself from 7, I had to return everything back!) A blunder and a dozen are already worth it, BECAUSE IT IS FREE (yeah of course!), INNOVATIVE, FAST, TECHNOLOGICAL and so on. Of course, hamsters are being promoted, they advertise it everywhere, and if they advertise, then they need to put it because Uncle Volodya, a familiar plumber said that he had 10, but how does Uncle Volodya have it and I don't, it's a mess, you need to put yourself on it too. So it is also free, you need to put it in love. That's the whole story, of which there are millions, but the people of our herd do not have their own opinion, and that's what they are doing!
The most interesting thing will start when the melkosoft FORCEDLY puts the maximum possible number of users and decides to run 10k at full, then we'll see what's what. And how then the users will sing and what kind of real face the operating system will show, since it already has a lot of pitfalls about which ordinary people do not even know !!!