3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ezon 09.11.21 07:40 pm

How to pass the witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People sobsna question, what tasks should be completed first in the game, plot or side ones with an exclamation mark? I listened to Logvinov and read a couple of articles and got completely confused. As I understand it, it's better not to explore the map before completing the story missions? that is, even questions should be ignored, or is it better to actually turn them off completely? krch, in what order to go through the tasks, first the plot ones, then the side effects and then go and see what is hidden under the question marks? I apologize for such a moronic topic, I will delete it after I receive a sensible answer, because paranoia because I want to get the best emotions from the game
36 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 09.11.21

Why do they make an RPG with a huge open world, free for research? What would this RPG be bought by people who dream of being led by the handle along the story-quest rails.

C
Cucumber312 09.11.21

> it is better not to explore the map before completing the story missions The
Witcher is it a linear game with corridor levels?
Less need to listen and read all sorts of vy * ery.

D
Danil01 09.11.21

Ezon
If you want to get good emotions from the game, do as you like, go through the tasks in any order and explore anything the world of the game is open for you, do as you see fit, and correct your mistakes, in the question!

E
Ezon 09.11.21

Flow4Master
you won't ruin my experience if I research what I want, where and when I want? the fat man drove me into doubts

S
SAM SS 09.11.21

Ezon Complete a
couple of storylines, and then side ones (After the storyline, some quests will not be due to the deceased characters who issue them).
PS The fat man is not the same)

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 09.11.21

If anyone is interested, then I first go through the plots in the area and then on the questions of the run. That is, I arrived in Velen, went through all the plots until the moment I had to go to the other side (that is, through Pontar). And I went on all the questions and additional . tasks. I will pass everything and move on

E
Ezon 09.11.21

thanks to all! I will probably not delete the topic, we can come in handy to anyone.

E
Ezon 09.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
, you see, you say that you go through all the plots first and only then the side effects, and another friend of SAM SS says that after completing some plot tasks you can skip some quests due to the murder of certain NPCs

F
Filis 09.11.21

Ezon
Questions, mostly dull, and places where, sticking to them, "cut off" an interesting quest, just a couple of :). As the "Giranton" advised, it is better to do this in the White Garden, in other locations nothing terrible will happen if you go on questions before the plot.

And, there are also yellow exclamation marks, a kind of mini-quests for a couple of minutes, it is better to do them as soon as you find them, since they are fleeting :)

E
Ezon 09.11.21

Filis
thanks bro! your answer is the most relevant

A
Angeluss 09.11.21

there are some places that are associated with add. quests, for example with orders, and if you examine a certain place before taking the contract and discussing the price for it, then in the end several stages of this quest will disappear and the customer will give the minimum reward

d
diablo_7_13 09.11.21

uffffffff, what's the difference who says what ??????
this is your game and you play as you want!

k
killa211 09.11.21

By the final mission, I had 99% of the side quests completed and everything researched. After the end of the plot, the desire to play somehow decreases, so I immediately explore everything and climb into every corner.

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 09.11.21

Ezon
well, until I ran into this

C
CRASHBULLET 09.11.21

go through a side effect, the plot will not go anywhere, and you will open the map.

D
DStrifer 09.11.21

Listen to all sorts of Loginovs' brutes more and read all sorts of crap)))) Enrages, the games are made so that you yourself go through them the way you want and see fit!))) Why ask someone !? Marasmus!!!!

d
dementiy. 09.11.21

listened to Logvinov
The diagnosis is clear.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

If you only go through story quests and do not explore the map, then a lot of secondary quests will turn gray (since levels grow very quickly on story quests), respectively, in the future, secondary quests will be very easy to complete and you will receive very little experience for them.

G
GGame 09.11.21

why ask such questions? Advice for people like you: Delete the game and go play Warface.

F
FinistEG 09.11.21

Ezon
This game does not need to PASS it needs to be PLAYED