3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lens_88 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Battleborn)

The full version of the game has been in Steam for a long time. Who tried it? Who's got the feel of this MOBA shooter?
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lirik1111 09.11.21

The impressions are positive. Optimized normally, the characters have a balance. It's bad that there are not enough maps and the search for people is somehow organized crookedly. Spent 1500 and do not regret it.

l
lens_88 09.11.21

Lirik1111 the
search for people is somehow crookedly organized.
Yes, it is especially annoying that after choosing a fighter, he cannot be changed to another - you have to sit all the allotted time for choosing a Persian and wait until the rest of the party decides with its Persians. But more often than not, they also sit and wait for whom you choose.
It is also annoying that the search for the party is completely hidden from the player, so by clicking "search" there is a chance and not a little to fly into the devil's ping.
I hope this garbage will be corrected.
And what about the maps .... Season pass hints like bae .. it's sad but really there.
For myself, I also noted the fierce charm of the characters - the first game in which I am ready to jerk trials for the sake of small pieces of the text of the story ... GearBox figly, these guys know how to create bright characters =)
It is also worth noting that each character is unique and unrepeatable; the game for each is fundamentally different for the other, and at the same time it is not stereotyped. And the development of characters gives a couple more maneuvers ... although most of the skills when choosing are divided into PvP / PvE, but there are those that determine the tactics of the character.

L
Le MayMay 09.11.21

The game is very good, but the number of people playing it is simply miserable - about two and a half thousand (for comparison: in Borderlands 2, also from Gearbox, about eight thousand are played), which is why the search for partners can take too long, and the trip to the final boss is twice as long. Although it should be borne in mind that the game costs a lot, and people are used to the fact that all more or less popular mobs are free.

Actually, matchmaking is the biggest disadvantage of the game: due to the lack of any clear distinction by level or league, the players who have just installed the game are thrown to the veterans = / The developers wrote somewhere that changes to the balance and selection of players are on the way, so it's worth hoped for the best.

Also, as mentioned above, the game has a very cool visual style: for the sake of him one wants to play. But you can't expect anything else from the team responsible for the colorful world of Borderlands.