3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eXsisteNz 09.11.21 07:50 pm

Controller issue (Dark Souls 3)

Having decided to replay the first part of Dark Souls, I ran into the problem of incorrect operation of the gamepad from the xbox 360 (wired). By deflecting the stick exactly to the end up or down, there is no transition from step to run. In general, I can't imagine :) how to describe the problem, so I drew a scheme of work:
Spoiler
The same situation with Dragon's Dogma.
Maybe that's how it was conceived and done in these games, which I doubt.
In Dark Souls 2 and 3, The Witcher 2 and 3, Fallout 4, TES Skyrim, DOOM, and in all other games, there is no such problem.
5 Comments
Sort by:
U
U212 09.11.21

eXsisteNz
I do not remember exactly when the 360th ikkorobka came out there, but maybe the game just doesn't support it well, because "then the gamepads were different, the grass was greener", etc. although they were already like 360 ​​in about 2012, so they weren't, maybe the controller from the ikskub just doesn't pull the game, or he does it. But these are just guesses, I myself did not have a gamepad, but how much ds can sometimes be buggy, I know ...

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

Find your gamepad in the control panel and calibrate. It is quite possible that the stick is worn out and in the neutral position gives curves coordinates, if not everything is completely bad - this can be calibrated. Otherwise, you can re-solder the stick to a new one. You can buy on ebay or similar sites. For example here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201327119668?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT. It is extremely difficult to re-solder only at home, I recommend giving it to the service - for them it is simple and should not be expensive.

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

maybe the character is overloaded? he only walks then

e
eXsisteNz 09.11.21

tatun
Stupidity but no, that's not the point :)
Apokalipsis113
There are no problems in the calibration and the stick is not worn out (not perfect, but not so much to change), the coordinates are correct and there are no such failures as in these games.
Spoiler

e
eXsisteNz 09.11.21

Recorded the settings window in GIF:
Spoiler