3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 09.11.21 07:52 pm

How many quest lines have you completed / failed on NG? (Dark Souls 3)

Have a general question in the subject.
Personally, I passed while a friend from Katarina and am trying to get the ending "Usurpation of Flame", so, in my opinion, is called.
I pass "almost by myself", without Vicki and other things (I'm trying) ...
But then the devil himself breaks his leg, along the way, in what order, how, when and where to go / whom to look for, and what to say to whom ...
Already problems with Anri ... I killed her / her partner, but I didn’t meet her / him in the temple, where there was a well with the Catharine knight nearby.
Where now to look for a character for the ending, I
’ll never know ... And Yuri wants to introduce me to him / her)))
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 09.11.21

for the 1st playthrough, I went through everything
in ng + a phantom burst into my world and killed the godirka, foul the Sirris line

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

On the first playthrough - I could not go through only Sirris, I just did not even know about this storyline, besides, I completed the questline at Rosaria. Only on NG + did it.

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 09.11.21

And I didn’t know at all that there were quests in DS, so I didn’t go through more than one)

C
Castiel1991 09.11.21

Failed everything) On NG + I will try to complete all the quests

R
Rooough 09.11.21

I only became a usurper, and without even knowing the details, I only knew that the pilgrim's levels could be downloaded for free. I didn’t complete the rest of the quests.

I
Ivanych 09.11.21

For the first playthrough, she dealt with Siegward, Hawkwood, and Leonhard, Irina became the second keeper. Now I am approaching the ending of "Usurpation of Fire", Sirris swore an oath, got engaged to Anri, Sigward helped with Yorm.

I
Ivanych 09.11.21

pavloalex
Henri can be found in Irithyll.

D
Devill666 09.11.21

on the first pass I did EVERYTHING myself, except for the branch with the sunless woman. she even took offense, then realizing what was wrong - he drove to ng + to correct the situation, in the same place for Irina I got a second ending (thanks to wiki) and saved inri in the church and killed oldrick with her

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Well, if it's so interesting, then everything has already passed 100%, at least so it seems to me. To do this, I had to play right up to NG ++ inclusive.

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

Ivanych
Where exactly, near the fire?

S
Sergey 82 09.11.21

On the first playthrough, I played blindly, and successfully flunked everything. Recently I graduated from NG ++, here I have already done everything right. I would not say that quests are difficult to complete, but you need to have specific information on what to do and when, which is not in the game. For example, according to the Sirris quest, you need to go to the first fire in Irithyll, sit by the fire, and then return back to the bridge. The sign from the fire is not visible. Why would I go back to the empty bridge? Although there are many such moments in the game, for example, how to guess where to pick up Havel's set without a hint? I think this is not a mistake, but the intention of the developers. The game can be played without these secrets, but it's nice to find, and there is something to talk about on the forums.

S
Sergey 82 09.11.21

pavloalex
Bonfire in Yorshki Church.

x
xamunt 09.11.21

Failed the questline with the knight from Katarina during the battle with Yorm. And all due to the fact that I did not understand how to launch a wave from the sword of the Storm and we were killed (it turns out that it was necessary to charge it ...).

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

Sergei 82
Aaaa, I was there, empty - no one is there ...

I
Ivanych 09.11.21

pavloalex
Yes, you won't. She appears there if you met her in the catacombs, and you seem to have met her?

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

Ivanych
... no, I went to the catacombs with phantoms, then I killed her / his partner downstairs and that's it. I came to where I should be, but I was not there.
The quest failed and you can't get the usurper further?

s
sh-di 09.11.21

pavloalex
You need to talk to Anri in the catacombs 2 times. Until you speak, he will not appear in Irithil. I just screwed up this quest in the catacombs. He stands near the bridge, which is being cut. I went in inviz and with a noiseless ring to Anri, but the skeletons somehow smelled and the whole crowd ran after me. I tried to talk to Anri, and the skeletons of me and Anri were chopped into cabbage.

I
Ivanych 09.11.21

pavloalex
sh-di
I spoke to her once, at the beginning of the catacombs, I did not speak at the bridge, I forgot. Then I met him in Irithyll by the fire.