3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivasenko90 09.11.21 08:17 pm

orbital bombardment (Stellaris)

before history):
on one of the planets, a study of the titans was carried out, they did not like it and they captured the colony.
I brought a fleet of 25 battleships + 30 attacking detachments to liberate the colony.
but the problem is that for the capture it is necessary to carry out an orbital bombardment in order to suppress the fortifications (the bastards ((() are well strengthened,
but it does not work or I am doing something wrong. nothing happens. EVERYTHING!
can i do something wrong or it's a bug.
plz tell me
in advance thanks for the answers
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

You need to choose a fleet, choose the type of bombing you want and poke it on the planet. After that, wait for the fortifications to drop to 0 and release the armies.

B
Brashnashla 09.11.21

ivasenko90
there, when you aim at the planet, its hp should be shown. If the bombardment is going on, then the HP of the planet sags. Perhaps the protection of the planet is pumped up, so slowly hp and falls

a
ace8927 09.11.21

ivasenko90 Sorry
that is not the topic, but what kind of titans? Or I don't know something else))

1Archangel1 09.11.21

ace8927
Giant life forms on planets ... it also happens)))

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

ace8927 The
scientific ship will find the anomaly, and the task will appear in the journal. Study the titans. They can rebel during the study and attack the colony, or rate you tough, and join the army.
And on the topic of the question, you choose the fleet, click RMB on the planet, and wait until the defense falls to 0, then choose the army, RMB and parachute

i
ivasenko90 09.11.21

yes, that's just the point (I
waited even half a year (game). The
result is zero (

i
ivasenko90 09.11.21

how does the animation ON look like?

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 09.11.21

ivasenko90
if you get closer to the planet, you can see explosions on the edges,
and even when the fleet is selected that should bombard in its current action, it is written what it is doing (butter)

a
ace8927 09.11.21

1Archangel1
And this is from anomalies, I thought a new class of ships, but it's a pity, however, that there is no capital ((

I
Iron_eggs 09.11.21

After they became a full-fledged faction, you had to declare war on them. The bombing will not begin without an announcement.