3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Ivko 09.11.21 08:20 pm

a couple of secrets in the passage (Dungeon of the Endless)

The main Dungeon of the Endless: 1) if the mercenary has passed three floors with you, then he will appear in the games and you already have a more worthy choice. 2) look for a mini mountain crystal in the rooms (I do not remember the name) and spend science to upgrade the turrets, food crystals. Machine guns are good, as well as the initial turret, with good heat the 7.8th floor like a knife through butter, just as good are mini crystals (small modules) for healing health - on the 4th floor at the end, already when the Crystal was in the elevator, kept the defense from the waves for a long time enemy and saved up quite a bit of food, since the group consisted of two cooks - +0.2 food per kill. And don't be afraid to risk wasting science, even if two doors remain on the floor, everything will go smoothly. 3) If the choice of 2 characters is clear, then the rest is sheer luck to meet the necessary mercenaries and start the level. If one direction from the elevator has 3 slots for the main crystals of five rooms, then I do not open the rest of the rooms, and I go in the other direction from the elevator. Two food crystals are enough. and one mechanic per floor, but if you brought a 4-socket for science and when you start another direction from the elevator, make sure that the light is on one room (in reserve) so that machine-gun turrets can be installed there immediately. the one who opens the door must return to his own at the barricade. Monsters are divided into three types: those who run headlong to the crystal, those who fight with the heroes, and the most vile ones who destroy the turrets, there is also a fourth - this is a mini boss, at the end of the wave, when the monsters are repulsed, you can go and see who is making noise, but do not take those who stand near the crystal and give mechanics an additional bonus, since the Effect will disappear and you will have to open two new rooms. 5) As for the artifacts, luck is also, do not sell the surplus for food and the rest, but look for merchants who hand over art for dust, on the last floors the meeting of that merchant is pure luck. 6) The transition from floor to floor (starting on the 5th floor) saved 150-200 mechanics. At the beginning, I spent all the science, but then somewhere on the 4th floor I tried to save 100 units. science for the fourth food crystal upgrade and the rest. 7) Basically press pause.

For a dozen attempts I was able to draw up my own battle tactics. The first fighter, the door opener, was Ken Massoki (he also repaired the turrets, and at the end he was offered the role of a sprinter, to drag the crystal, just after the battle, a wave of monsters ran and repaired everything in all rooms), The second and third fighter should be those who have the properties of increasing food production, science -Rakya Pulnoni, Amisa Nes, Sister Dina Ratchet, Warden M (property -Manability). The fourth fighter runs and rescues Chief Nanor, Skroig.

The first time passed with the composition of Ken Massoki, Rakya Pulmoni, Chief Nanor (had an artifact of Controllability), Skroig (died on the top floor, did not keep track). The end shocked me because I had 1000 food left, all the heroes of level 13 --- the last floor, the biggest point - these are the credits.

KEN MASSOKI is not a replaceable player. He must be found first. Yes - average speed, but he can meet monsters in a dark room and survive, running with a crystal was generally surprising, the life bar rolled very slowly. speed and all disadvantages disappear.

Emesa Nes and Rakya Pulnomi - talk in the elevator and reveal their story and they are given additional properties.
Ken Massoki and Chef Nanor also reveal the story, but not completely.
Gork the butcher is the most useless character, although at first it is only for them to open doors and get acquainted with the mercenaries, but in the end it can fail. Little ability and very slow when running from dark rooms it was already over.

Mizi Courtiz and Lady Jollery Tulah: Not bad fighters.
The headman Mormish is not an ordinary character, I even smiled at the beginning, it has mechanics, but at the end it can not stand the crowd of monsters, you often have to follow it, Rakya is much more useful, although it is also rather weak, but can fix the turrets in the room.

All properties of heroes appear when the level increases. And remember the more rooms in the direction of the dark, the more monsters from there. Distribute light in the rooms wisely, and sometimes closed doors will break, this is rare, but not very pleasant.

I found this turn-based strategy by chance. As a fan of the first UFOs and X-coms, Fallout tactic B .: was skeptical about the new product, therefore, under a strict gaze, Dungeon of the Endless stood the test and even surprised with its uniqueness
... The game is not ordinary, and addictive even without graphics. Leaves positive emotions and memories. For old -school.
If you made a mistake somewhere and was wrong - sorry.
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
necelentano 09.11.21

Crap. Guy, I'm sure your post has a lot of useful information, but it's really difficult to read it ((

A
Alexander Ivko 09.11.21

There will be no normal passage since all levels change, the locations of the rooms are sorted, and only tactics and advice can help you pass the Dungeon of the Endless. And I succeeded only with 4 attempts and with a completely different composition.

A
Alexander Ivko 09.11.21

The game takes 8 hours to complete, including the search for a normal group of heroes. Opening each door you will add a certain amount of production, science, food - which is located on the upper left. Also, by opening the door, you will receive dust, which will depend on the illumination of the rooms. 30 dust -3 rooms with a set, 50 dust -5 rooms with light, but when monsters destroy the main crystal, they will eat dust.

In the lighted room, you can put the main module: the generator of industry, the raplicator of the eda, the creator of science - on a large nest. Nearby there are small nests on which you can put small attack modules, support, which are located in the lower left corner of the screen.

Look for an artifact in the shape of a crystal mountain in the rooms. Entering the room, right-click on it. A research table will be highlighted in front of you, where you can purchase other modules.

Yes, the properties complement the effect for the main modules, called - Manage, in my translation, heroes having these properties are at the beginning of this forum.

When you have found a way out, send the heroes to the exit, choose one of the fastest and set up turrets along the way. Roll the mouse wheel and look at the floor map, distribute the light in the rooms so that there are fewer dark rooms near the exit (elevator). And do the sprint race with one hero. Keep the mouse on the right in the middle, where the Green diamond will appear, in order to complete the level in time. There is a very versatile fighter Mizi Curtiz for such operations - has the ability to accelerate, if I'm not mistaken.

Question has anyone completed one hero game ??

D
Dmitry Mogilevtsev 09.11.21

About Ken I completely agree. I take it at the very beginning + Professor Ntello.
I will add that if the character is in a dark room, then monsters do not appear there. I use it all the time.

S
SimplyTheCat 09.11.21

For me, the game is quite difficult, if there were any cheats on it ...

d
djjack 09.11.21

I played 120 hours in STIM in a year, opened all the achievements, except for the album and 10,000 doors.
The main secret of the game is to set the date in Windows for January 24 and a new unique hero will appear. Pass them 3 floors and it will remain forever. The hero is very cool, allows you to collect sooo much dust. Even the 25th level on the Drill-pod easily passed with him in the team.

The rest of the secrets relate to the combination of heroes for opening all the pictures in the album and achievements, there is a corresponding guide in STIM about these combinations, so I will not paint.

Alexander Ivko wrote:
Question did anyone go through the game with one hero ??
I accidentally saw your question, but it's better late than never))) Yes, I passed it twice, there is a ship that is only designed for one. Well, the corresponding achievement is provided.

PS With "The game can be played in 8 hours, including the search for a normal group of heroes" neighing))) This is probably only the first one meant)