3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Shenkov 09.11.21 08:26 pm

Vac ban (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

WARNING
This is a long story, there are a lot of letters and commas

Spoiler Not so long ago I bought a cop for playing with friends, but because of my studies I could not play, however, I noticed that someone was playing from my account, I changed the password, but this a bad person doesn’t care, so I changed the password again while making all possible bindings to the mail and so on, yesterday this creature again tried to enter my steam (I learned this because of the codes for confirming those coming to the phone) just because of They also decided to go to Steam today and check: did the hatsker manage to log into my account? Question: what should I do with this ban now?

23 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baffometi 09.11.21

JUnnAmmED
JUnnAmmED wrote:
Tell it to those who got these bans in MW2, MW3 and KS: GO itself. And tell it to those who never got banned.
You see what's the matter, VAC is essentially an automatic system. Patrol "caretakers" can be wrong, but when it comes to VAC, a very different "conversation" takes place. Here, there is no longer a visual examination, but a scan of the match logs. Even if everything is twisted as much as possible, any trigger, aimbot, debugging, bh and wh are fired at once or twice. Even harmless, on the one hand, macros are prohibited.

Those who were banned by the VAC system in CS: GO were banned for a reason. Again, it was in CS: GO. I don’t know what was there in Kolda and I don’t care at all. Everything works differently in CS: GO.

N
Nikita Shenkov 09.11.21

Baffometi
Baffometi wrote:
I concluded that your account is under the protection of a mobile authenticator.
Yes, it is, and after being linked to the phone, another person did not log in from my account , and there was no connection before. Yes, I know, I acted stupidly and paid for it

B
Baffometi 09.11.21

Nikita Shenkov
Write to the TP, here nobody will help you except with advice.