3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6y4 09.11.21 08:26 pm

How to properly drag a Persian with a fast? (Diablo 2)

I pumped a bit of Persian, but did not correctly distribute the cn and stats, there is no reset on this server, which is very bad!
I would like to get advice on how to properly conduct a steam locomotive up to 1 act of hela Persian, having already a strong one in stock, which can take everyone from the normal and nm. Then I myself will farm in the city, honestly without hbr. I want to end up with ~ 60lvl for hel 1 act with all the bonuses from normal and nm.

Subtracted that the ancients on the normal and nm - it is better not to pass and leave when the level is 90+, because a lot of experience drops from them.

1) Is it necessary to go through quests giving bonuses when fasting, or you can then go back and get a reward
2) Is it possible to get a reward from a mule on your Persian, that is, take, for example, resists, a drink with life for yourself.
3) To count the quest, as I understand it, you need to create a game with a mule and enter it strong, make a party and play simultaneously in 2 windows walking at a distance of 2 screens on different ak, right?

Any tips for a beginner
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

not correctly distributed
honestly without xbr
Subtracted that the ancients are on the normal and nm
or you can then return the
reward from the mule to your Persian
in 2 windows walking at a distance of 2 screens

CJlULLIK0M T0JlCT0. TT0TTP06YUTE TT0-T0HbLLlE.

a
annortheone 09.11.21

Normal

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

6y4, I would do this: rocked a 2-spontaneous magpie (frozen orb + firewall + 1nova or blizz + nova) on the classics, and a hammer in a loda. then we stretch out the mule (and this is not ICQ / dudu for you, right?) according to the classics to Hell Diablo, convert it into a lod and swing it into a hcs * lod with a hammer.
* hcs - Hell Diablo location.
PS in short, it’s worth swinging a magpie on a cell, but it’s harder there. mb will not trample you. ;-)

6y4 09.11.21

And if you drag the Persian in a lod in 2 windows in parallel with the completion of only those quests for which the reward is given, and then swing to the nmbr, is it possible? I

'll catch up in a couple of days, I think I'm not trolling, I just don't want to just drag through the hele on the xbr so that there are completed quests, normal and nm - I don't want to play 100 times already passed there, it's not interesting

R
RunaEld 09.11.21

Obsessed
Firewall does not take consuls!

[
[FLAME] 09.11.21

There are 2 options:
1. lod en4 1-21 lvl po ynik mobam | 21-24 + cow | 24 + -40 br | 40-60 nmbr (esli est 'mownii en4 to 24-40 nmcow 8 ppl).
2.cl -taxi do hcs - konvert - sozdat 'game hcs na lode i jdat' poka nabereca ppl i prost begat 'za nimi poka ne polu4ew jelaemii lvl.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

RunaEld, Soriki 1 nova forgot, yes. Toorc Isefist does not regenerate, can be easily finished off after being static.
I told the starter that it is worth swinging a boor, but he is either a stoned fan of melee men (like me), or he still trawls, mowing under the foot-and-mouth disease. ;-)

R
Rivnyanyn 09.11.21

I don’t troll
myself will farm in the city
And why I don’t believe you)))
Plyusan probably neighing)))

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Rivnyanyn, what if it's a new Negative? what if he will farm 3 wc knives at Malakh, just expressed the thought HERE? =)

B
BDSM 09.11.21

Citizens, machinists, please share the result of Hell forge, those who hit it this season. Has everything remained as it was at the end of last season?

p
passed 09.11.21

BDSM
Yes, there is nothing to share too much. So far, only 4x6 as part of pumping new enchantments. Total Vex Gul Mal (and the ghouls are not from the "high lvl" of the Persians). But the statistics are inadequate, ofc.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

in the topic flooded a natural offtopic ;-P

6y4 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
either trawling, mowing under the foot-mouth. ;-) I
honestly don’t troll

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

6y4, yes, I believe, cho .. ;-) with the second ax fused?

R
RunaEld 09.11.21

Obsessed, by the
way, yes, just recently he finished it off, but all the time it seems that the Hierophants and others can regenerate him, it seems they really cannot

6y4 09.11.21

while he is busy pumping a normal Persian, gear only later .. it's a shame kanechno everything, okay, the ax is good. there are a couple of shaels and something else is needed .. by the way, advise that

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

RunaEld, but they can regenerate themselves quite well. ;-)

6y4, what is normal? for some it is better to dig up the gear first, and then download it.

6y4 09.11.21

As you wrote, everything will be exactly, and I will honestly farm the gear, I will find it myself .. IMHO, this will be the coolest Persian ...))) from this type

l
lait_one 09.11.21

6y4 there is still one option: you drag the mule to the ancients, look for a chela who needs to make the ancients and baal, do them and safely switch to nm, to Hell as well. then, respectively, xx. niblogodori.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

I will honestly farm
gear 6y4, this is not honesty, but an attempt to go the hard way. although, if the game rushes, then do it. :-)