3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheiko 09.11.21 08:26 pm

How do you kill big zombies with a sledgehammer in a yellow jumpsuit? (Dying Light)

I tried to kill one, but so far I have not succeeded - I tried to drive him through water with electric current and gasoline with fire (it seems that they have no effect on him), hit him in the head several times and ran back. But while he lives. How long does it take to kill him, or is there an easier way to do it?
23 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 09.11.21

Sheiko
Easier only with a pistol. Or they throw knives and sapper shovels with shuriken.
Why kill him anyway?

p
punck 09.11.21

Well, the first one was not difficult, there were cylinders at the substation, he hit one at a hiss and jerked, took the reinforcement and other currencies the first time.

M
MartiniHWG 09.11.21

Methods:
Burning, exploding, freezing shurikens.
Hit him from behind and quickly bounce back.
Throw molotov cocktails.
Hammer him in the company of friends (2-4 people)
Hammer him with the same sledgehammer, but such a sledgehammer can only be taken from him :)

D
Deadghost1903 09.11.21

Cutting objects and explosions are better against them.

L
Le Gaspilleur 09.11.21

Convergence is a bounce. Flutter like a butterfly, sting like a bee)) Well, or with the help of all of the above, if available.

M
Maklline66 09.11.21

take the power strike skill, and fuck it, fuck it like never before in your life!

T
Thorny83 09.11.21

I myself have been looking for tactics for dealing with him for a long time, knives and stars without cheats end quickly, the easiest way is to run a jump in a jump (you need a skill), better reinforced, and then two hits to the body, on the third blow you will get a stable head on the forehead, so two and a retreat for subsequent dispersal. With a weapon damage of 100, I get 4 approaches and he is knocked out.

z
zaperdon 09.11.21

Sheiko
is the easiest option to
throw a flammable liquid into it first, then a molotov, and all Xd
or flammable liquid and start it on fire!

K
Karate panda 09.11.21

He was standing next to some kind of explosive balloon, he came up and when he hit I bounced and he hits the balloon, so he dies

I
Igyana 09.11.21

Hmm ... it will be hard for you then in the new location of your friends, when special forces come to replace this ghoul, who charge nonstop at you and throw asphalt slabs ...

A
Alamut95 09.11.21

I hit on the head or on the back. When he attacks, I abruptly jump back and hit again, and so on until he dies. Nothing difficult, it is very slow.

A
Amiminoru 09.11.21

dies from one molotov cocktail

A
Alamut95 09.11.21

With a hook and with UV rockets and at night is easy. You move like a Batman, and if the bloodsucker noticed, you just throw ultraviolet light under your feet and calmly run on.

A
Analius 09.11.21

YES, why are you stupid, you approach, you hit, as soon as he hits with a hammer, you jump back and so 5 visits somewhere and he dies, I kill 2 nearby

T
Tytanyumm 09.11.21

I knock out a wedge with a wedge, I take a heavy weapon, if there is no such weapon, then I throw it in with shuriken, if it ends, then I finish it off with a hammer, dodging blows ...

Z
ZeFeRKo 09.11.21

a mill with 2-3 laps

R
RussianBear234 09.11.21

I kill them with an ordinary hammer, run up, hit and jump back

s
simpson747 09.11.21

And from the current on the ground, they do not die, tk. in rubber boots)))

H
Hattack 09.11.21

The bow definitely rules here)))

I
Ilya1984 09.11.21

Takeoff run, jump, kick from the foot, or rather from the feet.