3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Exploring and Finding Secrets (Doom (2016))

How to pick up these piles?
Spoiler
I spent more than an hour looking for an access to them. The room is completely closed, but you can see the jump there from the ventilation. The question is how to get into this ventilation. I crawled around everything, found nothing
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 09.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Look on the pipe)

Z
Zombayner 09.11.21

Buttercup bard
himself suffered, but most likely he will need a double jump, which at first is not. Those. you will have to return to the level again and jump from the room in which the chainsaw was, through the top. There is a balcony over there that you can't jump to with a regular jump.
(in chapter 4 they give bots for a double jump)

B
Bard Buttercup 09.11.21

Zombayner
Perhaps so, ATP. Then I'll go back there later

D
DeadGad477 09.11.21

The passage there is through the room where the yellow key was picked up. the door opens in the security room, where you jump from the ceiling at the beginning (it is closed with a yellow key too).

B
Bard Buttercup 09.11.21

DeadGad477
I pressed the button in the security room after I found the yellow pass and entered there. But that room with the elite guard and armor remained closed. If you look closely there in this closed room, you can see a green-lit ventilation jump. Here he does not give me rest. It feels like you can get in there by ventilation

C
Ch33st3r 09.11.21

Bard Buttercup
reservation - in the room in front of the chainsaw there is a button that stops the movement of "garbage" in this room, when you stop, you need to jump on it and so you will climb an
improvement - there are 2 "yellow rooms" in one of them you need to activate and return to where you are at the drone took the shotgun upgrade