3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIK25 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Why are iPhones so fond of?

Okay, iPhone 6 is even more or less cute, but 4, 5 are not beautiful! I understand everything: functions and all that, but appearance matters too, doesn't it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 09.11.21

I do not know how in other countries, but in Russia they buy purely because of show-off.

d
danene 09.11.21

VIK25
Well, technically, it's a phone with a well-optimized operating system. And I don’t know that there is an ugly 4-5, I think that 6, and especially 6+ pissing shovels that do not carry anything new even in terms of iron. Apple is not the same without Jobs ...

V
VIK25 09.11.21

danene
And it seems to me that the shovels look much nicer than these little bricks.

T
TTG 09.11.21

For a certain invented status, which, in the opinion of individuals (whose addiction is material wealth), they acquire. Is this option suitable?
I think if the hunt pontansya - pontanis vertu.

B
BarashkaEd 09.11.21

Wine pool
Werth is a rather expensive pont)

S
Seanelio 09.11.21

The phones are good, with a good OS, maybe even worth the money. Personally, I'm used to shovels on Android and buying an iPhone is purely a show-off for me.

N
Nidlz 09.11.21

A very optimized nimble OS with good support, but no root, background tasks, custom, etc. nonsense. The well-thought-out ecosystem is also interesting, although without a full set of non-budget apple technology, it is not so interesting.
It's a pity the sixth came out with stupid shovels. Jobs would not have allowed it.

V
Vascapp 09.11.21

Most likely it's just for the "show-off". It seems to me that there are also cheaper phones, but they are in no way inferior in functionality. However, the promotion of the brand takes its toll!

R
RustamGod 09.11.21

for the fact that they produce awesome toys http://academmedia.com/en: DD

m
mr_deck 09.11.21

I was once a tough apple-hater, but I somehow bought myself an iPad Mini for work and fell in love with iOS, now I go with an iPhone 4s. What I like is the design and love for users, this old man has been on the market since 2011 and is still receiving fresh firmware, it may not run so fast, but I have iOS 8.2 Beta 3 on mine, the flight is normal, but can they to boast of such android users, when this year their new device will not receive a new firmware this year, it is not critical for someone, but I am a fan of installing a fresh firmware without dancing with a tambourine, as soon as this device stops updating, I will buy 6- ku, knowing that I have a reserve for 3-4 years! =)

B
Brushwood 09.11.21

iPhone is the most fig phone. The sense from it is 0. iron sucks can be said to be old (not suitable for our time). I do not know what kind of show off him? (you can shame with him, but not how not to show off) This phone is very bad. I always take a Samsung as the hardware is much better than the iPhone. My advice is not to take this stuff (don't waste money on an iPhone)

B
Brushwood 09.11.21

The iPhone is not worth its money, just compare it yourself in your free time and see that these are just PONTS. you can't call it a phone!

r
rondo21 09.11.21

A photo of the new Iphone 7 can be viewed here: http://www.stevsky.ru/smartfoni-apple/iphone-7-ayfon-7-vpervie-zasvetilsya-na-realnich-fotografiyach.
Perhaps someone will be convinced that he is worth his money, and someone, on the contrary, will be convinced of the opposite.

V
Vodk1ns 09.11.21

Oops, schoolchildren drooling over their iPhone dreams thread. Yes, they are loved for the optimization and usability of the OS, for the smooth scrolling and pleasant interface.