3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FenrIX_666 09.11.21 08:33 pm

Impressions of the full version of Republic Commando (Star Wars: Republic Commando)

Well ... I would say that it is a little short ... and some kind of light. 9/10 of the time I ran with a pistol in my hands, having full clips of everything else. The only thing that made me work hard was the Droid respawners. Especially when there is a pair of SBD and one Droideka'vskaya .....
especially perfected the effects of melee - who will just kill, who will kill with a kick in the ass ... who will tear off his hand, and who else will release a queue;)

zs. there were no special problems in the Anglophone installation with DVD (buy 7th wolf / platinum), only a standard problem with the Russian-language profile.
48 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harbinger265 09.11.21

I like it.

F
FERNANDOTORRES 09.11.21

the game is super done perfectly

-
-Cosh- 09.11.21

Fine)))

R
RAZOR 1994 09.11.21

The best game I've ever played in life, sorry it's short

-
-Cosh- 09.11.21

Similarly)

R
Razor_93_09 09.11.21

goodbye SV RK when will I see the sequel? would have done in the manner of the first part ... or simply would have gotten involved in the first part and continued the plot ... although I may be wrong ...
but I think I don't need to rework the Rainbow Six

B
Ben the unbearable 09.11.21

The game is just super! When I read the review, I cried. How could such a game be so ...
In general, I consider this the "Crisis" of 2005! Why not? A helmet on the head along with a thin one - there is, hand-to-hand - there is, almost all the character's movements of interacting with surrounding objects are animated. The first time I played in 2007, now it is 2011, and when I was so seized by all these "Crisis", I remembered that somewhere under the multi-ton deposits of waste paper in an old Soviet table lay a scratched disc wrapped in a cellophane bag " Republic commando ", and when I put it on, I realized what I had been missing for the last 3 years ...

S
Sergey Travkin 09.11.21

the game is gorgeous, one of the best shooters in history.

-
-Cosh- 09.11.21

Agree))

V
Vault34 09.11.21

the game is gorgeous, one of the best shooters in history.

Well, I somehow disagree with that.

V
Vault34 09.11.21

maybe the shooter is not the best in the stories, but I liked it. except that the count is not very

Тed 09.11.21

except that the graph is not very good

For 2005, it is not even a bad graph. And it's not about the schedule.

R
Razor_93_09 09.11.21

it was my very first disc, and until now it lies with my uncle)) it will be safer there)) they say there will be a continuation of the year so in 2012 but xs xs

-
-Cosh- 09.11.21

If so, then it's cool. We wait. :)

R
RAZOR 1994 09.11.21

PEOPLE! Now 2012 ... And there is no continuation :(

-
-Cosh- 09.11.21

We'll wait a bit longer. For the same game: 3

O
OSil7er 09.11.21

No, no need to continue!
The gaming industry is slipping into shit, releasing a sequel, the developers will ruin this masterpiece

-
-Cosh- 09.11.21

Well, that's not always the case.

T
Tendegern 09.11.21

So until now I have not played this game (to my greatest shame!) - my hands will never reach, and somehow there is not enough time and desire to install the game.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 09.11.21

[Witch Doctor]
Played many years ago ... the game is pretty good. Short, and somewhat complicated, but nevertheless worth spending time on =)