3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 06.11.19 04:17 pm

Deception about RDR2 Online. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I bought the pre-order on red dead online, the seller said that somewhere on the 27th they will send me a copy. It was a week ago. Yesterday I him in the VC wrote, saying that with the copy that he ignore me threw and all. Neither answer, nor greetings. He tricked me or what? Or what? Just a shame that money. What to do in this situation?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sativum 06.11.19

boxitem
Looks like he cheated you or something. You need proven resources to use, and not the Deluxe edition for $ 100 buy

n
nicholas.sire 06.11.19

What kind of seller is this? Not easier to buy from the official store of the Microsoft store or the PlayStation Store?
PS Yes, cheated. You can certainly try to track down the money, but Yes, nothing in fact did not)

b
boxitem 06.11.19

kot942010
Seller's name is Eugene. In the VC group was bought. I'm the admin there wrote about him, not the money he did not return.

A
ArsenyPestr 06.11.19

boxitem
Lol, Red Dead Online don't buy, it's free for owners of Red Dead Redemption 2. Or are you in the names confused?

O
Oasis777 06.11.19

boxitem
Choteau you heresy cocoa wrote. How can I buy Red Dead Online???? It's just part of the Overall online game Red Dead Redemption 2. On what platform to buy?

Clarifying questions - how much to buy? How old are you?

B
Beweis 06.11.19

RDR2 Online is part of the game itself, not a separate Supplement.
Most likely, the seller lied to you Vkontakte.
From this situation you need to learn about what it's like to buy games only in the official stores.

b
boxitem 06.11.19

Oasis777
A lot of years, bought for 200 rubles from Eugene, who has agreed to sell to the VC. I didn't know that the online component. I just he said that it will be enough apps in addition to games already and connect directly to the game. He promised all 27 share the details.

O
Oasis777 06.11.19

boxitem
1. Eugene from the VC earned money. Don't bother him. Then blame only yourself.
2. 200 rubles a fine amount of to get invaluable experience of interaction with scammers in the Internet.
3. I just played in RDR2-online - crap that still. Eugene left another 100 RUB. for the same props for what he has saved you from this shit.

S
Slava74oren 06.11.19

Well what can I say, the browser, is not transferred...

m
meagarry 06.11.19

boxitem
Not on the PC accidentally bought?)

D
DEDGAMER 06.11.19

Yeah well how about doing this?Especially for just 200 rubles,well, in principle it's a bit lucky.

Z
Zh1VaGo 06.11.19

As was said by Jedi master Yoda:
-I feel I have hidden troling, my young Padawan.

S
S.t.e.n 06.11.19

You wanted to buy online you will have online when rocky gives access. What is the claim that...
I think that the seller Evgeny machine filled to you in your ACC.

O
Or_Do_Gor 06.11.19

Freebie punishable)KEK

T
Tanc2021 06.11.19

so I did not understand what he bought. I think that's subscription by himself, actually on avito paper and that is not E. what do you think?

s
sargatas 06.11.19

boxitem
Hello, this is Eugene. Your payment failed, if you are still interested in buying, repeat payment.

R
Ruslan16rus 06.11.19

boxitem
A lot of years and stupid as a schoolboy

C
CTuKC 06.11.19

be glad you lost a little (200 rubles is even beer do not normally drink). Well, learn from your mistakes, there is nothing else to do. if you want to buy the game cheaper - use proven services, such as pay dot ru for example....