3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6y4 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Frenzy (str, dex, vit) (Diablo 2)

Fathers, you can explain how for a noob. Why do many guides advise you to pump vit, and put str and dex in arms? I pumped up to level 58 on a single on a nightmar and did not put a single point in vit, I have it by default 200, but since the saves on the rubatl do not fit, then I have to download it again, there is no reset skill - so I ask so as not to be mistaken!

Aim of hell, it's okay to feel unafraid. Below I will give the alignment, but I will say in advance that on the single I had such options as a hit pancake tagert, from gear and rings, etc. about + 50-60% speed rate or whatever, while every hit refreshed my life by ~ 15 + % and mana ~ 8 +% and still all skills were +3

So I swung str to 110 and put everything into dex, but when I took items that increase str, I gradually realized that str was needed too! I just thought maybe download 50 50 str dex? do not invest anything in life again ... the

alignment of

Howl 1
Shout 20
Battle Orders 4+ (all that remains of the rest is after level 60 ~ 70

Mastery 20
Iron Skin 20
Natural Resistance 7- (I think generally 5-6) the rest of the gear is up to 75%

Bash 1
Double Swing 1
Double Throw 1
Frenzy 20
35 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 09.11.21

6y4, you're spellbound. you are not destined to fall. you will stand even lost in the center of the lords. ©; (

p
passed 09.11.21

I still swing 50 50 str dex I
beat it in TQ, it seems. xD

d
d00m3d 09.11.21

yes even sales somehow without enthusiasm at all. not interested

y
ya_RAQ 09.11.21

6y4
I'll give you a pool if you pass hell with such a beaver))

r
redoolf 09.11.21

And if you record and post a video of the walkthrough (on PG), then I will not regret the hum.

P
Patsa Vatsa 09.11.21

Yes, only weaklings swing vita.

I
Immense 09.11.21

Well, if he gets 1k hp without bo, then you can try.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

you, pawns, do not feel the nature of the bercerker's norms! ; D
"Doped up on drugs, believing themselves invulnerable, they marched into a massacre." ©

V
VYCanisMajoris 09.11.21

was somehow a barb who did not stand out among ordinary homeless barbs. 3800hp 20% fire absorb 20% cold absorb 50% dr and this barb lived happily ever after until it exploded on a helle at the consul. question: AUTHOR WHAT ARE YOU ???

6y4 09.11.21

For a long time I have not been in this thread, I apologize, but I was wrong, after trying different versions in a single through a hero editor, you were all right.

U
Uncle fred 09.11.21

6y4
Well, you see!

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

6y4,
SpoilerAbout how many wonderful discoveries we have
Prepares the spirit of enlightenment
And experience, the son of difficult mistakes,
And a genius, friend of paradoxes,
And chance, God is an inventor.

© Alexander Sergeevich Pushkin. ;-)
But in general, you shouldn't have given up so quickly. it was necessary to swing the str in half with a twisted one, make a barb in worn clothes with a big def and more often shout that all crabs cannot play. then your audience would be bigger! ;-)

6y4 09.11.21

Okay, dex in arms, vita maximum, namely pure pages, how many max do you need? in the area sumit looked the maximum goes to the crew about 230, taking into account the amules and other magical random additions, I think beforehand that 180 ~ 200 will be clean enough - am I right? Your opinions

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

6y4, just dance off your gear. :-) and do not overlap items that give strength (Arreat, etc.).

0b256 09.11.21

6y4,
for the swordsman's frenzi, I threw 60 to 20 to dexterity; the rest in life, recruited from things (stuck + 15Strength, Agility, areat + 20toIto, ring of ravens 15 agility, another ring for strength 20, highlord amulet, belt can be crafted, gloves can give 350% damage to demons, boots of rider mountains, lionheart armor there is 20 strength (1 point of strength = damage * 1%), life)