3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MishaSuharev 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Is it worth playing? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I have a dilemma. Is it worth playing The Witcher 3 on such a system. I just do not want to spoil the impression of the game if you play low at 15 fps. Please unsubscribe those who have a similar system, what settings did you play and how many fps were. Thank you in advance.
35 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 09.11.21

Laptop hardware. The fat is in the fire.

S
SpartanSoap 09.11.21

MishaSuharev
I have a laptop of about the same power, but from AMD, and it is quite normal to play on medium, and some at high, at 30+ fps. Try to download a pirate and give it a try, because gaming on laptops is a very complex topic.

S
Ser777 09.11.21

It is worth, at low averages (perhaps some parameters can be high), without anti-aliasing, it will naturally be 40-50fps.
I have a laptop i7 2670qm RAM6 GT540m at low averages below 35 does not fall, if the limit in the game is set to 30 frames, then it goes smoothly and stably like on consoles 30.

G
Gordon Ramsay 09.11.21

AMD A6 5400k geforce gtx 650 10 gigs of RAM win 7x 64. I play on high, great graphics and great gaming experience. (Comp). Laptops are finally another topic. They are not meant to be played.

E
Esthetix 09.11.21

What kind of people have gone worth not PLAYING? listen you want ultra and 60 fps does not spoil the experience, throw the fuck out your laptop and go buy i7 4960k you can take i5. You drive on cores up to 4.5, buy two viduhi at least gtx970 level and in fullhd you will get 60 fps everywhere on max, if you also want with 60 fps haer, then the way is at least 980 for you and under overclocking at least up to 1400. And so the topic is really nonsense.

G
Gordon Ramsay 09.11.21

Esthetix
Plus.

a
ars-fc 09.11.21

MishaSuharev
it will go almost at maximum speed. I have a similar config, only gtx765m and 12GB of RAM, the witcher flies almost at the maximum with a resolution of 1280/800

t
tesla707 09.11.21

MishaSuharev
on high will definitely go.
and at 900r (well, or 720p) so generally at max with good fps in the region of 45-55 frames.

K
KANOV 09.11.21

Of course, laptops are not intended for games, but on your system it will pull. Play with the graphics settings and take off the hedgehog. Asking a question about whether you like the game or not on the machine is simply stupid. She either likes it or not !!! I play on ancient hardware and it slows down terribly (it's impossible to pass without immortality at all), but I went through 4 times and I don't regret it. By the way, try a pirate from XATABa

A
AndrewMi 09.11.21

I play in the window at 20-30 fps. Basically, it keeps 24. I live somehow

C
CurtiSRustY 09.11.21

I play on a laptop Asus G750JX core i-7 4700HQ NVidia 770m 16gb RAM. The game is installed on ssd. The graphics are medium - high + reshade fps in 24 places sags, but the graphics are not very different from the ultra. Play, tweak the main settings

U
UnknownAssassin 09.11.21

MishaSuharev
Such questions have already been asked 5-6 times, was it difficult just to compare with them?

h
hoursdragon 09.11.21

Your mother! Where has the spirit of adventurism gone ?! Everything is scary for us, everything we are afraid of! He is afraid to spoil the impression of the game, by means of a low FPS, a vigorous mother! Characters don't care, plot don't care, development don't care! The main FPS! One thing I can tell you, to your joy you are not a single one of those "suffering", judging by the last posts, you have enough, so you can already create a club.

f
frostvay 09.11.21

And what is the actual problem, I downloaded the repack and tried it. If you are satisfied with the FPS and the quality of the picture, then take it and enjoy it, saves are suitable from pirates, at least from the GOG version from Steam, I don’t know.

l
loki-anri 09.11.21

I agree with the one who wrote above, they are completely sick with this FPS. As I understand it, the game itself doesn’t need a dick. I also want to add there is a program nvidiaInspector, in the settings you put the right one and it flies to 30 fps. I can tell you how to put it up if you are interested.

a
avenger93 09.11.21

MishaSuharev
I have the same hardware and norms I play. I remove anti-aliasing and hair. and the shadows are on the average, the rest is on high and the norms are plowed

A
Aredin 09.11.21

MishaSuharev
Whatever it is, PLAY!

A
Aleksandr2242 09.11.21

CurtiSRustY
how do you play at mid-high? I have a similar configuration and still an average fps of 23-25 ​​with low graphics settings, except for textures, detail and draw distance, these parameters are at high.

A
Aleksandr2242 09.11.21

On the topic, I can say that you should go to high without any problems, if FPS is not satisfied, then medium-high.

M
Man of mystery 09.11.21

It's okay, it's worth playing