3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jihad 09.11.21 08:35 pm

Annunaki

Do you have such cases when a word appears in your head and is in no hurry to leave it, the meaning of which you do not know?
For example, a month ago, I was walking along the embankment and the word "Annunaki" appeared in my head, just like that, with a double "n" after the first letter. "I'll come home, I'll take a look in Google" - I thought, but when I came I forgot it. Attempts to remember did not lead to anything, I remembered only that the word begins with "a". But now I remembered, checked, such a word exists.
44 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 09.11.21

I'm an Anunnaki.

A
Abnormality 09.11.21

The author is Anunnaki and disgraced himself.

C
Cornelia Hale 09.11.21

You are the Annunaki from Omsk, of course.

B
Bl4ckH4wk 09.11.21

Cornelia Hale

J
Jihad 09.11.21

And now they have become a meme

D
Don thomas falcone 09.11.21

The author prays to the Anunnaki! Burn the heretic at the stake !!!

A
Alexator 09.11.21

It passes after 30 seconds.

M
Mage Hermit 09.11.21

Aleksator
And if it does not work, then shoot.

V
Vaipen 09.11.21

There was such crap once. Suddenly some kind of beleberd phrase came to Bosko. I put it into google translator and it turned out that it was in Japanese. And in translation it sounded like "Respect your elders and know your place." Well, what surprised me even more was the fact that this commandment is in the code of the Yakuza clan. What a fig, Karl.

A
Alexator 09.11.21

Cheburator Founder
why shoot you7

d
dizz2010 09.11.21

I have a nickname similar to Anunakh)))))

A
Alexator 09.11.21

dizz2010
yes we noticed. dizzdvetsyatyatyenny and anuna are so similar that you can be wrong.

M
Mage Hermit 09.11.21

Alexator
We will shoot you.

A
Alexator 09.11.21

Cheburator Founder,
you can't. Dry.

J
Jihad 09.11.21

Jung described this phenomenon in one of his books, I don’t remember what he called it. Also found in esotericism, for example, in Zeland.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

words are usually poorly remembered by me.
there was another interesting example. I, like that, dreamed like what the name of some beasts sounded like in antiquity. Unfortunately, I forgot the words, but they are longer than 3 syllables and the syllables are not repeated. such ancient pochans hardly used.
then when I worked on the synthetic language, min had the pronouns this and thur. the first word, however, is in the English language - this. and comparable in use. there were slots that the translator translates as isis. even if they move according to a phonetically close meaning, the addition to * death, which means the reverse process turned out to be something like * with forget * what kind of forget pitch-pitch
, otherwise there are no analogies, everything has a soapy foamy origin of the rhythm of syllables.
in other cases, I either know from where these or those words could take a bribe, but I do not remember their meaning. or, having driven out a lot of words, I will find that certain I have heard for some time, etc.

M
Mage Hermit 09.11.21

Alexator
Ha ha ha !! You're just a growth target for me.

O
Omega 09.11.21

Spoiler

F
Fat Vladimir 09.11.21

The author is a reptilian.

G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

We are all beavers and reptilians in a particular area. Anyway.