3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hamshut 09.11.21 08:35 pm

How to remove glare from objects? (Watch_Dogs)

Hello everyone!
I decided to replay the game after updating the computer, set everything to the maximum, everything that was possible.
Nothing hangs, everything flies, BUT damn it periodically some glare in the form of blinking objects and twitching cars.
Who knows how to remove it?
And in general, such functions in the screen settings as:
"Vertical sync", I set it to 2.
"The number of frames in the GPU buffer", I set to all 5.
"Letterbox format" I turned on this function, although I have no idea , what it is.
Tell me, what do these settings affect and can the inclusion of any of this cause flickering and glare during the game?
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan-jon 09.11.21

hamshut
Vertical sync is a mode in which the computer does not increase the frame rate more than the monitor can show, I don’t know the rest. Experiment.

P
Purple giraffe 09.11.21

Letterbox format is, as I understand it, in-game videos in 21: 9 format. That is, with black stripes at the top and bottom. If the monitor is 16: 9, then it is better to disable this option.

a
a_noob_is 09.11.21

Reduce the number of frames in the buffer to no more than 3, preferably 2, and restart the game, the glare should disappear. Letterbox for monitors other than 16: 9, for example 4: 3, so that they do not have a strip of the game, but for the whole screen, this function is not enough in the old assassins, and in the latter it works crookedly.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

do not use anti-aliasing except thaa fhaa and msaa / it is better to use the last of the listed current.
if the game, for some strange reason, becomes very white, as if a virtuallet is showing you it was such a bug,
I don’t know any glare or oddities anymore.

R
RicoChico 09.11.21

What are the glare? Sounds like artifacts.
The buffer would be turned off, he only created a camp for me.
Letterbox is also not needed.

h
hamshut 09.11.21

Everything is clear, thanks to everyone who responded!
I will try now)