3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 09.11.21 09:24 pm

Let's talk about technology and transport? (Battlefield 1)

An integral part of Battlefield, and what sets it apart from a bunch of other shooters, is the ability to ride / fly / swim a huge amount of military equipment.
In the trailer we were shown:
- horses - most likely they will be designed for fast movement and close combat (a kind of analogue of motorcycles in BF4)
- tanks
- planes - and with a gunner's place that can water the ground and other aircraft pursuing from behind.
- airships - what role they will play is not yet clear. but I suppose that this will be some kind of analogue of the Support Aircraft from BF4 - it cannot be controlled, but you can spawn into it to shoot at the ground.
- ships
- train

In general, given the huge amount of technology in the previous parts, they showed us really little. And there was no such diversity 100 years ago as it is now.
So what else awaits us in the new Battlefield, and what role will the vehicles that have already been shown to us play? Express your thoughts and new facts.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 09.11.21

Yes, maybe there will be no helicopters, all kinds of armored personnel carriers, but I think instead of 3 countries there will be more (world war still), respectively, and a variety of tanks, aircraft

S
Shif077 09.11.21

Armored vehicles should be

s
sagittariu 09.11.21

the rhombus tank (I don’t remember what is called) the guns are deployed along the sides (for firing along the trench) in front only a machine gun (possibly a large-caliber one) it seems to hint that the tank will be controlled by 3-4 people, the Germans also have a similar project a-7v, even the French have their own tank with a similar layout

c
cripples 09.11.21

Our "Ilya Muromets"
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Muromets_(airplane)

K
Klinokol 09.11.21

Hang gliders are already too much)) then you can ride a sled)