3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lemma 09.11.21 09:24 pm

How to quickly pump Jackdaw (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

How to quickly pump Jackdaw? It requires a lot of resources, resources (fabrics, wood, metal) are obtained from enemy ships. But it is very long and tedious. I spent 60k reais to upgrade the ship without resources. And on one mission they tell me that my ship is not powerful enough. Almost anyone can unwind me in the "norm" / "difficult" zone. Where can you quickly get the required number of resources and pump Jackdaw (there is money)?

Do not offer cheats. I don't like cheats.
45 Comments
Sort by:
p
programmer.exe 09.11.21

Deri Vier
in nature, I also did so,
sailed, killed and with 1 bullet of the khan to the ship

C
Cenuway 09.11.21

How to quickly pump Jackdaw.

For good blades of 10-14k and a pistol (9k), we kill 100-200 pigs to Havana on the plateau of the starting island (there are 5-7 of them and they are quickly born), then after Havana you can very quickly get money there by jumping from the first tower and killing once over and over again jaguars (250 real 10-15 seconds). Jaguars I wound up after 100 kill (25,000 reais).

Immediately after receiving Galka, near the island of Abaco (where there is a quest for hunting animals for an upgrade), 2-4 schooners are born all the time, which are full of canvas and wood. We collect a tree on a good hull, then sail from Havana to Florida to the north, there, in a broken ship, each load from the tower can be jumped over the side and collect boxes with cargo (the left broken brig often contains many boxes), if you do not jump high up (so as not the time trigger was cut) on average we collect 20-25 metal and about 30-35 other goods. So we earn very quickly for mortars. Then we go through the quest with the hull and guns and make the Jackdaw's improvement by the number of mortar cores and 2-3 upgrades of mortars.

We capture the most northeastern fort of Eleufer or something like that (easy with 3-5 towers).
Why him? Near him, a little to the southeast, a convoy of a weak frigate and a pair of schooners is generated. In the convoy, 2000 real, the frigate is simply drowned. We are gaining a rating of danger and we are waiting for the 1st hunter for pirates, we beat him under the fort, the main thing is to make the last shot or hit with a ram and board / sink. We quickly swim to the fort through the map, the hunter (s) appears again in 20-30 seconds. We sell goods in the fort and swing Galka, if necessary, we periodically reduce the danger when capturing a schooner. Bringing up to level 3 danger (frigate + brig) metal / wood is enough for all improvements without plans from underwater chests. After the bell and the collected plans, you can quickly swing the Jackdaw on the 4th left hunters (frigate + manovar 60leva) under the fort they will have 1 / 2-1 / 3 hulls. I carried them out with a top battering ram with a couple of heavy nuclei. I didn't have to swim anywhere.

If you are fans of hunting for ordinary ships without a fort, that is the most massive congestion to the South of the Cabo de Cruz fort (North Jamaica), just have time to shoot, while you sink one pile of ships, the next one comes (after the 15th flag, I threw boarding). Manowars and frigates are mostly brigs sometimes.

Most of the money is given by a convoy from the south-east of Corozal (5000) and an attack on a couple of legends (10000) by killing one with desynchronization (death). So much money that in the basement of the estate on Inagua lie heaps of chests, drawers, cabinets and carpets with golden candlesticks. Reals are easy to catch up to lemon.

According to your strange and long way (climb onto the ship and kill the team), you can capture the manovar at Tortuga indefinitely from, together with 2 frigates, it's easy if you capture only the manovar, and swim away from the frigate, with fast sailing it will appear again. For me personally, killing so many teams is a very long task. In general, I did not board frigates and manovars during the entire upgrade period, faster to demolish a new batch of 4 hunters under the fort.

The most ideal place against the 4 level of hunters is Fort Konttoyor in the far middle west, 11 towers (3 shoot each time) make a sieve out of them, just have time to hit and sink them in time from mortars and guns! There is a lot of metal with wood and little money. ; (((

C
Cenuway 09.11.21

Micr0

11 to overwhelm one of the legendary brothers (11 * 10k) and die from the second. The main thing is to get the hang of killing them with cannonballs and falconets (floating in circles away from the gap between them). Their speed is disgusting, and every time they swim behind mortars with cannonballs ...

And at the expense of the convoy, they are practically in the same place, you can even guess the purchase of a convoy for 5k reais from taverns in the lower zones (tedious!). I just sailed from the pirate island of Corozal to the southeast and quickly killed the frigate and schooners. There is also a convoy at the Petite grotto in the far east with 3 thousand, there you only need to swim around the island with a grotto. We load the grotto again - again the convoy. Or a convoy (2000) at Fort Elefer. The convoy is either in a certain place or it was not generated at all, we reload the nearest location and again.

The convoy is the easiest way to get money (the frigate is demolished by a battering ram, a shot with heavy cannonballs and 5 shots from a falconet), for schooners it is to remove the threat level.

C
Cenuway 09.11.21

saa0891

Your advice is strange. IMHO ordinary cores from the weakest for a fight, they cost heaps of metal and money. And all the time you have to aim and swim in stupid circles in three pines, which are developed in the form of islands with a distance of 1-2 km between them. In the Corsairs of the PDM (the first ones) you could spin endlessly - here you will definitely crash into something.

There are two directions of the simplest pumping - the first is cheap in terms of improvements and expensive in terms of shells. These are mortars if you attack not head-on, but sail away from the ships, and turn around when the pursuer lags behind. Very handy for capturing forts as early as possible. The way is clearly for those who like to skimp and beat on the sly (because Jackdaw's mortars hit further). The bonus is almost no damage and rarely anyone gets into the battle too much.

For real fast pirates there is a simpler one - everything in the case, ram, knippers and falconets (and in barrels - they only cost money!). Close combat! Schooners and light brigs are carried out with a battering ram, frigates with a blow and a volley of cannonballs.

In close combat, you have a choice of two sides (if you make a half-sail turn), heavy and simple cannonballs, barrels, ramming, knippers with falconets. In the distant mortars, and on average - circles + aiming simple cannonballs at the enemy's forehead and top-end falconets up to 5 shots only save. And all the time to look where you are sailing. And the enemy has three cheats - these are homing mortars that he constantly corrects while yellow, acceleration at a speed higher than normal and 3 shots with heavy cannonballs in a row. How to interrupt these stupid side volleys without knippers ...
They also say that manovar is clumsy ... Hahaha.
In 1 on 1, you can anchor the ship in such a way that the knippers will stop the enemy, and ordinary cannonballs fly into the side, again knipples and falconets we finish off. Or it is possible in general with knipples alone continuously and he will not go anywhere. Only for a long time ...

Problems will only be with manowars 36-48. There are two ways to heal in the game - by boarding and by acceleration-braking from full sails or at the side of the enemy (which does not always work).
And for guns - so the stock of heavy nuclei and their power. The fight is the simplest - from a distance of 2 shots from the front guns, the first salvo we slow down the enemy, we crash, we still rammed, another hit with a low speed with a ram, a shot with heavy cannonballs, we turn aft and throw the barrels. We finish everything with falconets. They are hacked either from heavy implements or from barrels.

C
Cenuway 09.11.21

And in the appendage there is also Fort Charlotte in the north of Jamaica with two towers under which manowars constantly float in droves at each loading of the fort. If you need absolutely free money and ships ...

And all the time these bastards shoot from the towers at the docked Jackdaw. And at least she had henna. There is no captain - the ship does not sink ...