3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladmimo 09.11.21 09:24 pm

r9 270x help

In all games, at any graphics settings, there are such artifacts with textures or shadows start to run. How to deal with this? Maybe in the tinctures of the Radeon program, what to fix?
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladmimo 09.11.21

7Rain7 09.11.21

I saw nothing from this picture.

S
Stone_xp 09.11.21

what in the picture looks more like "ladders" than artifacts. It is treated by turning on anti-aliasing or increasing this parameter. In tanks, I personally stop seeing ladders only at x4.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 09.11.21

vladmimo
I didn't notice much either, or are you talking about the white dots on the lines? if about them, then set the screen resolution more. and smoothing to the maximum.

v
vladmimo 09.11.21

When you start moving the camera around the ship, something like distortion appears, it hurts your eyes. Anti-aliasing doesn't help at all. It is small objects that constantly turn into such "ladders"

v
vladmimo 09.11.21

It would only have been scored in ships, but this happens in all games.

W
WWQ 09.11.21

vladmimo
turn the anisotropic filtering to full and correct it with anti-aliasing, I personally struggle with this garbage differently, I stupidly set VSR to 2k resolution and all this disappears, but your card will not work, so the first tip is to help.
But on very thin objects, even anti-aliasing will not help, you will need to increase the resolution (for example, as in the GTA5 benchmark, the moment with the bridge, the same hat is observed, disappears only at 4k or 2k + x4 anti-aliasing)
Alternatively, you can still lower the resolution a little and forcefully cut in x16 -32 anti-aliasing in the wood, it will help 100%, but the performance will drop and there will be a soapy picture.

M
Morgan yu 09.11.21

Yes, anti-aliasing will help here, but this is often the case, for many :)
Usually it is at medium and low settings

v
vladmimo 09.11.21

These are the moments that are observed, everything is on ultras, an increase in the degree of anti-aliasing does not affect at all.

W
WWQ 09.11.21

vladmimo
Well, that's what I'm saying, or very strong anti-aliasing is needed, or the resolution should be increased.
Yes, and on the video, the anisotropic is turned off, it hurts a lot grain
vladmimo wrote:
increasing the degree of anti-aliasing does not affect at all.
in the wood, turn on excess production or adaptive and turn on the item to improve the application settings.
And play with tessellation, it is just responsible for small objects.

A
Adlan111 09.11.21

vladmimo
same problem. same video card