3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soddom 09.11.21 09:24 pm

Advice Required (American Truck Simulator)

I climbed into a million dollar minus when buying trucks and decided not to ride extinguishing the minus, but simply to increase the money with a trainer, and he increased my minus by 4 billion, cheat angie does not bother and does not even put 0, so it only wastes time. How can you increase your money without changing your profile?
7 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSoldier 09.11.21

Soddom
Well, this is of course a specific zashkvar, well, probably you shouldn't have cheated, change your profile or download the save, nothing else

B
B.A.N. 09.11.21

Soddom You
can't get out with a minus, create a new profile.

C
Chingachgook 09.11.21

Soddom
if there are garages with trucks and hired staff, then the easiest way is to change from truck to truck in the garage, everything will work, of course only time will take

R
Roman RR 09.11.21

Soddom
And I'm even interested, you can throw it off to see

b
b6611 09.11.21

Soddom
Well you and walk! Put this mod http://www.playground.ru/files/american_truck_simulator_mercedes_amg_petronas_formula_one_team_hamiltonrosberg-121215/ Make one delivery = not only pay off the debt, but also take not the last place in the Forbes rating. Do not forget to thank Serega22ru for the mod. Live modestly and spend your money carefully. Good luck.

z
zgromov 09.11.21

How do I minimize the game?

j
jekah 09.11.21

Ctrl + Alt + Delete -> Task Manager