3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21 09:31 pm

What's the difference between regular and Uncaged versions of games? (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

In general, I surfed the Internet and found out that there are two versions of this game, one simple and the second with the Uncaged Edition postscript. So, I would like to know what is the difference between these two versions of this game? I searched in Google and did not find a specific answer to my question, so I decided to ask here.
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pumping iron 09.11.21

Death_Cold
In the uncaged version, after defeating the deadpool, a hatch cage appears at the end, at a high level of difficulty they simultaneously fight with you and it is simply unrealistic to take them out, because 90% of the time you spend on blocking and counter-attacks,

C
Captain Russia 09.11.21

Well, nonsense developed, of course, invented.

D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

Pumping Iron
Got it. I also read that the Uncaged version added supposedly guts and more blood that was cut out. Whether this is so or not, I do not know.

D
Dоuble Agent 09.11.21

Death_Cold
Uncaged version is a version of the game for PeK, PS3 and Xbox 360. For Wii and PS2 there was a regular version, that is, with cut blood. In short, there are no two different versions for a computer. There is only Uncaged. If you played on a computer, then you played it.

D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

Doubtful Agent
Of course playing, even the save was left to the maximum. In general, it is clear what kind of edition it is. It's just that I thought there were some new DLC additions out there, such as new skins for yy, or something new.