3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
elongyoufriend 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Bug in the quest \ "In the wolf's clothing \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The bottom line is that after completing the quest, he again appeared in the list of tasks. But, when I approach Yost (the NPC to whom you turn in the quest), she has only one choice in the dialogue. I decided to write here, maybe someone had such a problem, do you know how to solve it?

7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.11.21

I have a quest with a bastion near Kaer Morhen. It seems to have done everything, but it did not end.

T
Toxa911 09.11.21

1337Elong
Same as me

e
elongyoufriend 09.11.21

Frontier buccaneer
and how did you fix it?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.11.21

1337Elong
No way, I just scored and played the game to the end)
True, I would like to solve this problem, but soon I will re-run for licenses, there I will see if I did something wrong, or if it was a bug.

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

The story with Morkvarg is generally buggy. In numerous passages, I found out that it is "more correct" to pass it, at first without touching Morkvarg, when in the grove with Yenn. You need to go to the shore and complete the quest with the man who bewitched him, and move from there. When I passed it for the first time, I naturally fed the werewolf with his own meat, etc.

g
gerupt 09.11.21

A buggy quest. Apparently because he has a bunch of options for passing and intervening in his chain from the quest about a coward.
The most hassle-free passage - according to the ad, even before the quest with Yennefer. Which, by the way, causes a whole dialogue with her on the way there.

K
KANOV 09.11.21

It is better to go through it before the plot, and even then it sometimes bugs. The 1st time I just spat on it and went on. In the 2nd playthrough I forcibly signed up before receiving the quest, well, I started looking for different approaches to it.