3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rozenkristall 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Newbie Questions for the New Season (Diablo 2)

Well, good evening. There are a couple of questions, I hope to get adequate answers from the office, I hope they will not be chased with rags.

1. On which ladder will it be easier to get into the first place? As I understand it, hccl is considered the most empty, which means there is a minimum of competition, or hc nn?

2. In what order should you swing the characters? First pho forty? Or close? Then download BO or Ench? And in general, how did you swing yourself?

3. I read a bunch of guides on magpies, I came to the conclusion that to download synergy to phon, it is done by coldmasters. But does it make sense to pump up to 20? (it turns out that gear + skill is worn on the loda, no more than 5-7 are pumped there, but in the classics, boldly 20?)

4. And of course, I would like to get into some fast-paced party in the first hours after the reset. A year ago I entered the game literally in the first minutes and got into a party for 8ppl (necr and sorties, lol), it was fun.

Well, if anyone suddenly feels sorry for the noob, add remixpoker to Skype
Thank you
45 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 09.11.21

It will be easier on htsl, there really are not many people playing there. But there are also those who can easily throw you off the throne. If you have an encha, it will be easier to download any other enchantments that you need, obviously.

C
Chiken1989 09.11.21

What kind of Fo forty tell me Fire I know Cold I know how to roam even Ligth + Ench I know how to swing well, even under Orb I know how to swing a ball, and Pho what kind of magpie is interesting to me

R
Rozenkristall 09.11.21

Chiken1989
So, frozen-orb skill is pho, sort of like.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Ciel Phantomhive, 1. hccl is easiest, of course, you're right - there is least competition. it is better to make a druid - at least among them you will become the first. ;-)
2. enchku first, then sorka, then bo, then boor. boor for steam locomotives is not particularly needed, they just enjoy playing on cl.
3. I confirm about the synergy, but the cold masters can be pumped up to 15-17, and the saved ones go to tiliport.
pho sorka per kl is good for wigs, if after the pho it you swing the firewall. you, along the way, read my gued. :-)

R
Rozenkristall 09.11.21

Obsessed
There are no druids on hccl, which makes me very sad, the wind-dru builds are pretty cool.

But why exactly pho? Blizzard is theoretically better? There you can also pump in 3 synergy + KM, according to the idea of ​​ u200b u200bthousand of damage will be, no?

i
ixdon 09.11.21

more points remain after DOF. Because blizzard eats up all skill points in general.

m
midtone 09.11.21

Play on xc, there the chance of meeting a mentally retarded is much less than on software.
Why do you need a magpie, are you an avid mf-er? Download the summoner, he will then help you at least calmly kill the ancients on hella. On the software - amka norms, scummer

R
Rozenkristall 09.11.21

midtone
Nn, I don’t go to play in principle, because I don’t want to wear wigs and do other jerking off.

m
midtone 09.11.21

Ciel Phantomhive
It's simple: no one forces you to do this) Then it's better to use the software, at least there are people

m
malloc 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
on hccl the easiest way, of course
on hccl everything is bought and captured by the brand, nifiga is not easier there. in a week he will already be in the top hccl))

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Ciel Phantomhive, Pho has a feature - at close range it hits significantly harder. but the main reason was indicated by ixdon - pho gives a full swing of fire for immunes (and Andi).

malloc, but I got lost. :-) for Mark xs - by the way, the doll wrote that it seemed to reason him and he would stop burning life in this park. but there is no guarantee, kaesh. :-)

m
malloc 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote: the
doll wrote that it seemed
that she had reasoned with him , his wife?

R
Rozenkristall 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
Pho has a feature - it hits much harder at point-blank range. but the main reason was indicated by ixdon - pho gives a full swing of fire for immunes (and Andi).
In short, they kicked me out to play at LodHTs (For as it turned out, there are no people at hccl and BORING), I will download FO + Fire forty first, then finish all sorts of BOs and so on.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

malloc, got the hint. : D that is, Mark has no chance to quit, and the starter has no chance of getting ahead of him. :-)

Ciel Phantomhive, super. :-) Thou cho - on any ct the mules die for good, but there are no ancients on the ct either, and act -1. ;-)

D
DuSoN1989 09.11.21

Ciel Phantomhive just close swing why these difficulties with combo charms are close to the norms for a pindle mb

A
Agent_Smit75 09.11.21

The first forty is better to download FO or light, well, or FO + light. :)
Although I will probably be purely light to download first then Java and fell zila on Uber.

S
SergeyS1988 09.11.21

Na LoD 4istaya blizzka, na cl bliz / fo + fw + static. Vot i vse poprosi.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Agent_Smit75, zila for uber? delivers? :-)

Check out the vidos, take it out. PPC there are noobs .. :-) I hope this park will not be considered "advertising".

people in chyatik writes: "yes, look, it is finally necessary to remove immunity on helle". against the background of such a fan of the Jahov's chest, we are just children! ; D

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

Obsessed
There were no immunes before. Back to original.

p
passed 09.11.21

Obsessed
Seraph, zil, mef under salwa on fulikas .. mde.