3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovann96 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Would you like 3 parts of Metro 2033? (Metro: Last Light)

I wonder how many people want to continue the exciting game, we do not hesitate to write.
114 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arthur Chirkin 09.11.21

of course everyone wants the third part ... but if he does it, they will do it on a bad ending

r
roninas 09.11.21

I would like to. In principle, the topic can be developed, to the point that they began to live on the surface, but you can think of anything.
Although the creators of the game themselves say that the post-apocalypse is no longer of interest to them, but is interested in something related to space. ? There is dead space. I think that they could stir up STALKER 2, although not under this name, a lot of people would be happy

v
vovann96 09.11.21

roninas
also heard that they do not want to do 3 parts, but if they make a game related to space as atmospheric and interesting as the metro, then I do not mind and I think many will agree with me

A
Alex_RF 09.11.21

vovann96
I'm wondering if many people want to continue the exciting game, we are not shy about writing.

Yes, without a bazaar.

R
Roma Kuzmich 2003 09.11.21

sorry that Artyom died
I want a continuation of this coolest game

v
vovann96 09.11.21

Roma Kuzmich 2003
there are two endings in a bad artyom dies blowing up d6 and in a good one the black ones come at the last second and kill all the red ones and the artyom survives

C
Cvoxalury 09.11.21

First, the ending with a live Artyom is ideologically canonical. Indeed, in 2033, the narration is from the older Artyom, obviously not after 1 year.
Secondly, I would like a sequel, and how. Thirst for openworld-npc on the setting of Metro

S
Sergnikow 09.11.21

Developed are not fools, grandmas will be - they will come up with a sequel;)

G
GreefMe 09.11.21

No. The first part was not very good, but at least it had a normal plot, almost according to the book. The second part is generally slag, the plot is flawed, I don't understand what kind of degenerate one has to be to consider it interesting. The gameplay draws out a bit, but nothing special about it. There is no need to continue, because it will most likely be even shittier than a ray of hope, unless they make a new game based on the book.

O
Olly-alpha 09.11.21

Here again the same story is repeated as on the Bioshoka forum. When people who liked the game were still somehow able to communicate normally, and for those who just crap, they came and poured tons of feces on topics, not skimping on rudeness and insults.
And again the conclusion suggests itself: judging by the contingent of haters, the game turned out to be excellent.

g
greenfox111 09.11.21

GreefMe
Lol. Glukhovsky himself wrote the script for the game. The plot in the second is much more interesting than the first. In the first part, the developers had to follow the lore of the book, in the end everything was "crumpled" and chaotic. In general, the second part has stepped forward a lot. A low score from PG, according to rumors PG did not send a press version of the game, PG and "offended")

The developers said that they wanted to take a break from the Metro universe and work on a new one, but to postpone Metro for now.

d
deco27 09.11.21

and I alone noticed that the actions of Metro L.L. happens between the books "Metro 2033" and "Metro 2034"? So Hunter might come back.
and in "metro 2034" Artyom survived and got married

d
desto 09.11.21

I would like to play for Artem's son, but at the same time, for Artem himself to be alive, or better for a hunter, so that it all starts, how he left VDNKh and sent Temycha to the policy
and the hunter remained alive, read the book of Metro2034 only it is not related to the second part of the game

[
[StarForce] 09.11.21

Yes, we need part 3. And then restarting the game in the form of an RPG, there was a freeplay.

d
den LL 09.11.21

vovann96
Yes, I've only just played the game and I really would like to play Metro 3 with Artyom.

X
Ximik63 09.11.21

greenfox111
you are right. in an interview, Prokhorov said that after their next game, which will be about space, they will probably continue to make the next part of the metro

d
dimych080599 09.11.21

I really want the third part. I am attracted to this game, in comparison with the others, most of all. all parts are played and not once. and the book is cool.

T
TNA Dante 09.11.21

I cannot but agree with those who have a positive attitude towards the LL metro. The game was brought out not only by an updated engine and a good plot, but also by graphics that can be shown to inveterate crytek Kuzkin's mother

I hope they will bring out the third part in full as they did with its predecessor

T
The Witcher12311 09.11.21

I would like part 3 of the game but as an open-world stalker type so that you can go from stations to stations in a shorter metro to the stalker type

t
trustedSunbro 09.11.21

There is no need for more of such a bucket, anyway they cannot do anything suitable.