3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 09.11.21 09:53 pm

Quests for factions (Fallout 4)

The bottom line is this: I want to complete the maximum possible number of quests for the brothers of steel, subways and the institute without joining them. actually the question: how to understand which quest will make me a member of this or that faction and whether there will be a warning ala: "after completing this quest, you will join the institute"
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 09.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
Well, there should be a warning that the beginning of this quest will make such that faction hostile. At least it was so with me. Well, and also, in some quests, the interests of different factions may overlap and perhaps some factions, although they will not become hostile, will not want further relations or will issue a decisive quest

d
danyiil695 09.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
So aren't the quests blocked after the masses of fusion? It seems that you can do everything before him everywhere.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev

The last feature is the BS quest Strategic thinking, you have to destroy the subway, then the War Booty quest - the institution will become hostile.
Quest Mass Fusion, BS will become enemies.

You can read in more detail on the links.
http://www.diablo1.ru/fallout4/quests.php
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82% D1% 8B_Fallout_4

H
Halagaz 09.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev

won't tell you about the subway, but the BS's critical quest is blind betrayal, after Maxson you are sent to the wheelhouse, where they are given a task to destroy the subway, and if you take the quest, the subway will become hostile. So it's better not to take it.

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Halagaz wrote:
but BS has a critical quest, this is blind betrayal, after Maxson you are sent to the wheelhouse.
In the wheelhouse, you will be given "Strategic thinking". And in "Blind Betrayal" there is nothing "critical". Killed / otmazal Danse, talked to Maxson and do not go to the wheelhouse;).