3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21 10:00 pm

Factions (Grim Dawn)

After a long absence (approximately from the release of Act 2) I went to play Steam. And here is the topic. Fractions of some kind. In this connection, a trillion questions.
Basic:
1. Is it possible to play for the bandits.
2. I saw network games. This is what needs to be done so that, for example, Devil's Crossing (first city) and vagabonds become Sworn enemies.
3. Where to find the faction, I do not remember how it was there, something is connected with the doors, so that there is a magic gear.

And in general there are these factions ... heaps of them.
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandfather MastDai 09.11.21

THURISAZ
I would even say that now in many games, the official translation is much worse than what the fans have done.

D
Dante Kratos 09.11.21

Everything is done perfectly in the game !!!

P
Polololon 09.11.21

Svetoslav
The release version is even nothing.
Apart from flying missions. And the lack of dialogue at the beginning.

G

Polololon
The absence of dialogues, which occurs only when creating a new character, is treated by a simple restart of the game, this needs to be done only once. I don’t think this is a problem at all if a person wants to play in Russian, especially if he has problems understanding English.
Flying missions? What are you talking about? This is the first time I've heard of this.

P
Polololon 09.11.21

Svetoslav
needs to do this only once
for each character.

Flying missions? What are you talking about?
The fact that the level, clothes and locations are saved when you re-enter the game, and the quests must be done again. Everything is stable on the English version.

G

Polololon
Do you start the game with a new character every day? After creating a character, is it so difficult to log out and back in?
Quests are saved too. Maybe in earlier versions there was such a problem, but now it is not.
I do not impose, it is the master's business. If you don't want to, play in English. I just wanted to help. It seemed to me that you were having difficulties not fountains precisely because of this.

P
Polololon 09.11.21

Svetoslav
Not fountains to cut again for an hour and a half along the main chain. If this is not a difficulty, then I do not have them)

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 09.11.21

Tell me I'm playing a magician (druid) - which faction to choose (the choice of gear) is suitable for the magician: the Order of Death's Vigil or the Chosen of Kimon ??

G

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
For magicians, the OSB is better, for physicists, the chosen ones of Kimon are better.
The Kimonians have fire and incineration, physical damage and bleeding, electric and shocking.
The OSB has a cold with frostbite and anger, chaos and vitality damage and a decrease in the health of enemies.
Order of Mortal Vigil Kimon's Chosen Screenshots are outdated, maybe something has changed in the release, but I don't think it's significant.

PS I have another question: Is it possible to complete the game without choosing any side at all? Well, I don't like either one or the other. Are their quests related to the main plot or are they optional? And what will I lose if I don't take sides. I play as a melee "Sentinel". Melee (one-handed + shield). The main attack is Wildness. Emphasis on physical damage and bleeding. Now just at the Estate, before the choice between the OSB and the Kimonovites. Upgraded to 38 lvl. and so far I have not experienced any problems with either mobs or bosses. I don't use banks at all. Therefore, I do not know, do I really need these buns that both these factions offer?

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Svetoslav
Why not choose a side? At some stage, they are given an epic thing as a reward for some task (that of those that of others). Once again, the purchase of recipes will become available when trust rises to a certain level. What is really important in the factions is their special coatings, when the time comes for large levels and full tin on the complexity of the absolute, then you will have to revise your character to increase his survivability or damage. It is necessary to decide in advance which coatings will be more useful in the future. Of course, I understand that the X hour will not be soon, and the choice has to be made, here you have to brainwash. In your specific case, I can say that the resistance to damage to health in war is almost always small, also resistance to chaos, ether and poison / acid is lame, but not so much,

G

at_sagor
Thank you. I already realized that, apparently, I still have to close my eyes to beliefs and for the sake of the game take one of the sides. Since the forum said that otherwise I would not be able to enter the tomb of Barthollem.
By the way, you seem to spell it out correctly, but your "war", "for the war" just hurts the ear. There is no such word for wars. There is a warrior. War is an event (war and peace), and a warrior is a person, a fighter is written with "and", not with "th". This is not a reproach to you, it’s just not the first time I have met this error on PeGe.

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Svetoslav
But you are writing a case, only you yourself understand how it happens. I myself am surprised that they understand my writing - how it will carry it ...

n
nuyra-tyan 09.11.21

Please tell me where is the order table of the "Manor" faction and if there is such a markup. Because in the manor itself there are traders from both factions, and the order table is only from the black legion faction ...?

G

nuyra-tyan
Just keep going further. The "Manor" order table in the Manor, but it seems to be available as soon as you get to Fort Ikon. And the Black Legion order desk will be in the fort. Perhaps it also depends on the reputation, now I don't remember exactly, I haven't started the game for a long time.
Spoiler

n
nuyra-tyan 09.11.21

Thank you, it would be nice to open. But if he is there, then they are hardly from the reputation. That's why I became interested because my status with the estate faction is already respected, and there is no place to take orders yet)