3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Apostol335 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Who passed Dead Space 3: Awakened Here !!! (Dead Space 3)

I still don't understand the potsones, Isaac and Carver died? or they still burned out, otherwise Isaac has terrible glitches, so they defeated the moon, stopped the necromorphs, died, and suddenly they survive in some strange way, wake up in some hole, climb up the gun, and there again this moon infected with some shit. 0_______0
And I didn't understand the DLC! they still got to the ground, and the fact that it was there is true? Or is this also Isaac's glitches? Or is he still dead?!?! ??! damn everything is not clear, as if I passed mass effect 3 v2.0
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sashofan 09.11.21

Apparently they were saved by Luna, who was ordered to do this by other Brotherly Moons, so that Isaac and Carver showed them the way to earth. Like revenge for the death of the Brotherly Moon

N
Night Sentinel 09.11.21

Apostol335
Most likely everything that happened is true, but not without glitches, with the exception of some moments. The exact answer will be in the new DLC or in the fourth part

d
dexex 09.11.21

After killing the moon on Tau Volantis, they apparently awakened everything else, and while a new cult held them back, the invasion of the earth had already begun ... our sweet couple was late - having arrived on earth ..

m
maxrw 09.11.21

Apostol335
If it were Isaac's glitches, Carver would have hit him in the head again. And who knows, there are many of these moons.

a
animudebil 09.11.21

We are waiting for Dead Effect 4 - Return Earth back!

a
as 09.11.21

Do you need to play the whole game on a new one?

A
Aristarh_Gelezkin 09.11.21

65% further the matter does not go the reaction is not enough, maybe on the advice of what!

X
XRONO X 09.11.21

As if the game has a coperative mode, and besides, several levels of difficulty (that's where your remaining percentages lie))))

I
Ivan Prischepa 09.11.21

DS 4 is like ME 4 battle on land and for land. This is obvious since the studio is EA after all, but this will be the completion and it should be epic.

I
Ivan Prischepa 09.11.21

The moons already knew where the earth was, it's simple because there was an artifact on the earth, it's like the Reapers from ME3 and obelisks are signal beacons. Isaac and Cover will save the galaxy, sounds like a chip and deel rush to the rescue

G
Govorok 09.11.21

Can Awakened be completed alone or only "Co-op"?

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Alpha_Debriz

Naturally you can.
Gorgeous DLC turned out, I would very much like the fourth part.

G
Govorok 09.11.21

saa0891
Thank you! So I will buy.